The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The long way Round

mattanna

Just had to nip to Tesco to get some cat food and cash for boozer, Tesco is 1 mile from my house, did approx 10-12 miles as went the long way round, this is main reason Supra seems to use more fuel, bet they are economical really, also could not touch the ton going short way, anyone else prone to these extravagant short trips!!?

Matt

yeh, if i drive to the shops to get some milk, approx 0.3 miles away (lazy yes)

after i sometimes like to go for a drive/blitz, up a complete opposite direction, then back, past, turn around and back home.

a 0.3 mile journey turnt into a 10mile one, is easily done

I did that on saturday, made a 5 mile trip about 20 miles, which include going through the middle of town twice! my GF doesnt understand why i do it, and i even got accused of having an affiar because she thought i was using the excuse of going for a long drive, to cover up being with someone else! :twak: :wtf: :spank: (cant find the smacking head against wall smiley :()

.....which include going through the middle of town twice!

I though only my car did that!

my GF doesnt understand why i do it, and i even got accused of having an affiar because she thought i was using the excuse of going for a long drive, to cover up being with someone else!

Been there too. Chance would be a fine thing. :innocent:

I like it when the car has just been washed, nice sunny day, usually pop out after to visit Halfords for some tyre shine, which is only about 1 mile down the road, end up hacking it over to the other side of Basingstoke, jumping onto the M3 at the town junction and then sprinting up the motorway to the Jnc by my estate. I usally make it in around 10mins dead, lol........

Yup, know the feeling, the supe is the only car I don't mind being stuck in traffic in, I love all the staring and pointing and the occasional thumbs up from passing motorists.

My girlfreind knows full well I'm having an affair, my bit on the side lives in the garage, is nearly 5 meters long and is a very shiney red.

Yup, know the feeling, the supe is the only car I don't mind being stuck in traffic in, I love all the staring and pointing and the occasional thumbs up from passing motorists.

My girlfreind knows full well I'm having an affair, my bit on the side lives in the garage, is nearly 5 meters long and is a very shiney red.

Queue the bit on the side doesnt cliche remarks:

* Answer you back,

* Go on a monthly wobble,

* Always pleases you even is she doesnt feel in the mood, except she is always in the mood :D,

* Doesnt complain when you go back to your misses,

* Needs half the amount of money your misses requires each month ;)

* And guarantee's a twin blow job everytime you take her out :innocent:

were ther many shop windows to look in as you drove past.:D

haha reminds me of a time a guy started blowing his horn behind me as i sat there admiring the reflection of my shiny car in a giant sheet glass window! the lights were green! ooops.

Nope, i do the occasional long way round whore. Usally when its nice and clean and shiney!

Off topic (although before i opened up the the thread i expected it to be on topic) who has watched "the long way round"

I havent, keep meaning to buying it, looks good, got Euan Magreggor (sp) in it hasnt it......