The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BMW 850 5.6l V12 vs Bpu soop

ADD

1 bar can mean anything from 350 to 420...it all depends on what you've got running to support it...

95 J-Spec TT auto, running 1bar, 18inch SSR Integral GT1's, Factory Body kit, Cusco Front/Rear Strut Brace, Some Engine bling, Pioneers sound system, Full decat, Nur Spec R, Apexi Air Filter, CW Restrictor Ring, TRL FCD, Denso IK24's, OEM Filter, Walbro Pump, HKS Boost gauge and Miami-GT FMIC

So probably 380/400 yourself, in a lighter car. Doesn't sound like _much_ of a contest really. But it's the 18's and ICE that'll win it for you ;)

really as much as that.....lol i thought you'd appreciate that....

he is always saying to me and another guy at my work that owns a RX7, how his proper engine would kill us in a drag.

cheers ark

if its a 5.6 that means its a CSI, great car in its day, i raced one years ago in a 270bhp cosworth and it wiped the floor with me

thats right dude the CSL is what he has, it sounds awesom though and apparently has allot of low rev grunt.

I editted to say 360/380, because I read that on the powermeter at 1.06 bar with similar spec to yours. Sometimes hits 400, but the boost controller lets you hit that more easily. Same spec only Thor'd at 381 at 1.2 bar though...:shrug:

Make of it what you will. It's quick enough for now.