The mkiv Supra Owners Club

project nosecone

SUPRALOOPY

First of all i'd like to say a big thank you to john d for not chucking this in the bin:)

Right this veilside nose was smashed to bits when on jonhs car and he gave it to me cos i said "i can fix that". So hear we go, this nose WILL be on my car and in mint condition by the time i'm finished.

i'm only spending a few hours a night so lets see haow long it takes as my car is off the road and summer is comming :( Here are some pics of progress so far, all reinforced and fibresnotted up, next is get it to a ruff shape and get the final fit on the car and then finish off with filler.

So if anyone has any side skirts or rear spats that are damaged and not wanted due to cost of repair please donate them to me:innocent: as i am skint due to just having a baby:d :D ;)

im changing the washer jets, maybe i should start a thread "Project Washer Jets"? guys wud post anything on here it seems :D

got any pics as i need to do mine and need some tips :D are they the blue led ones as that would look great on a white supe:p

True I will post anything on here as i'm making the most of my tenner;)

Guest Flat4_ire
got any pics as i need to do mine and need some tips :D are they the blue led ones as that would look great on a white supe:p

True I will post anything on here as i'm making the most of my tenner;)

true i feel the same about the tenner! thats why i cause serious murder on this forum, most of the time its true stuff tho :D

true i feel the same about the tenner! thats why i cause serious murder on this forum, most of the time its true stuff tho :D

I ask you sir when have you ever upset anyone on this site? I can't beleive that such nice mannered well to do bloke could upset anybody:d :D :d :D :d :blink: :innocent:

Been to see this bumper in the flesh today after I had finnished introducing it to a post it looked ready for the bin, I was suprised to see Dave take it as it was in such a mess, seeing it tonight i was amased as it looks as good as new not an imperfection can be seen:notworthy Managed to get him on mine now as I bought it with key marks all down the door roof and wing, soon to be good as new :cool:

Been to see this bumper in the flesh today after I had finnished introducing it to a post it looked ready for the bin, I was suprised to see Dave take it as it was in such a mess, seeing it tonight i was amased as it looks as good as new not an imperfection can be seen:notworthy Managed to get him on mine now as I bought it with key marks all down the door roof and wing, soon to be good as new :cool:

thought you'd like to see it done:) racer sounds good eh? oh and i'll get back on those scratches asap as you can not drive around like that..:tongue:

well i've done most of it but its still not finished. the bumper is in place but not lined up properly,and will not be bolted up until it fits nice and snug,the calipers are done and all the cooler pipework is done. While the bumper was off i tarted up all the rad and hose work behind the bumper.

I am well pleased how the bumper repaired:d

oh and i've been told if i don't sort the garage out i am a dead man...:(