The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aero TT 6 Speed

Scooby

Does anyone know of any converted Aero TT 6 Sp in the uk or do Inow have the only one!!!

Yes people it is now done I am able to curise around with the roof off and change gear properly while listning to my turbo whislte away!!!!!

If you have any questions let me know and as soon as I get time I will be writing a full report on the convertion with pics!!

A question for both of you that have done this. Is it a major job once you have all the bits, and do you need a fair bit of experience. It is something i am considering for in a year or so time but want to know if its something im going to be able to do with the help of a few mates or am i going to have to pay someone else to do it. I dont have much experience but am planning on researching it fully before attempting.

A question for both of you that have done this. Is it a major job once you have all the bits, and do you need a fair bit of experience. It is something i am considering for in a year or so time but want to know if its something im going to be able to do with the help of a few mates or am i going to have to pay someone else to do it. I dont have much experience but am planning on researching it fully before attempting.

i found it really simple but im very mechanically minded. at the end of the day its only nuts and bolts

i found it really simple but im very mechanically minded. at the end of the day its only nuts and bolts

Hmm. im hoping i can manage it myself cos im guessing a decent garage that actually knew what they were doing would charge a small fortune for the work involved. If you ever get a spare day and you're bored sat at home, im sure im not the only member on here that would love to read a "How-to" or "FAQ" on the process but dont worry if you dont. :D

God dammit. spent ages on there last week trying to find something and couldnt. Cheers Jake. LeeT, feel free to do your own though if you feel that way inclined.

im not one for write ups but am always willing to answer any questions you have. JohnK will be doing his shortly and i know he likes his write ups:D

Dont forget you will need to remove the body pannel on the top of the transmition tunnel and weld the manual pannel in it place!

Also for my convertion I changed more than just the engine and gear box!

I changed EVERYTHING including the entire wireing loom, dash board, full interia, rear diff, suspention and SOOOO much more.

My areo is a uk aero as I have taken all the bits off my old car. So it has cruise control, traction control, heated seats. No after market fog light on my car! LOL