The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BP 102 ron fuel!

VELOCITY

Sounds great but...........

2.42p per litre = OUCH !!

Where to get it:

Tudor Filling Station, A20 London Road, Allington, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 0HE

Chicheley Park Connect, Tickford Street, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, MK16 9BD

Wavendon Gate Connect, Newport Road, Wavendon, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK 7AG

All Saints Self Serve, Commercial Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 4BU

Newbury Centre Filling Station, 758 Eastern Avenue, Newbury Park, Ilford, Essex, IG2 7HU

Newham Way Service Station, Newham Way, Canning Town, London, E16 1QX

£2.42 a litre?

Isn't that dearer than race gas? (Klotz, etc)

iirc I got 25Ltrs of Klotz 113 Octane for forty-odd quid at Santa Pod

Is Klotz road legal ?

It also complies with BS:EN228 -- the UK specification for unleaded petrol -- so it can be legally used on the road.

Could be why they are marking it up so high.

what i cant understand is the government is trying to kill the modified car scene then they bring this petrol out very confusing:search:

That's the first thing I thought too, I guess BP is trying to cash in while it can. Although if you read the blurb about the new product you will see that it claims to burn cleaner and be less harmful on the environment.

Less harmful to the environment

How can Bp ask such high prices for this fuel ?. Is it really that much more expensive to make, or are they just cashing in on people who want that little bit extra ?. If your going on a track day, or a dyno run, then i guess it can make sense, but for every day driving, u'll have to have plenty of the folding stuff to run it on this new fuel.