The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is there any way?

ManwithSupra

No mate - much to the chagrin of a couple of people on this board in the past

Back about 4 years ago a certain member was charged £3K (+VAT!) for a set to be fitted to his car (the 'tuner' will remain nameless :))

When Dude took them off to stick a single on they turned out to be J-Specs with the boost turned up!!!

Its a pain there's no way of knowing bout the hybrid issue. I've been told i may have hybrids on mine, but i've no proof. The only thing that makes me believe it a little, is that my soop's faster than my mates old motor, which had pretty much the same other mods as mine. £3000 for standard tubbies must hav bin a nasty pill to swallow, not good !.

The only thing that makes me believe it a little, is that my soop's faster than my mates old motor, which had pretty much the same other mods as mine.

Some engines will be cleaner than others and produce more power/torque for the same mods, especially at the age of the Supe there'll be lots of differences coming from how they've been looked after and driven.

I've always thought mine achieved pretty good power compared to other similar spec/boost cars that were dyno'd on the same day!