The mkiv Supra Owners Club

best mods for an n/a

Guest mk47

whats the best engine mods for a auto n/a? plz dont say na-t or manual conversion!!! will b lookin 2 do a turbo conversion later on in the year but for now what else can be done in order to gain more power from her? any ideas appreciated thanks in advance :D

im gettin a s/s exhaust off another member in a week or so. any idea of what sort of manifold/downpipe to increase performance? what kind of power increase will it gain?

I do a pair of stainless steel N/A de cat pipes, the front one having the correct stainless flexi section in to stop cracking. With a decent cat back exhaust, which i can also supply and fit, if required, you can get up to 15 BHP more. If you have a big budget you get a tubular exhaust manifold too, which will gain a bit more still. After that it's BIG money. IMO NOS needs a mappable ecu and a lot of luck if you don't want a blown engine.

How about chipping as i know they can do n/a motors what sort of power gain would you get from that.

better off down Harry Ramsden's for chips mate, lol. unfortunately no use whatsoever on our n/a's :D

ps

any news on my aerial yet? :)

well tbh my budget is only going to be around £700, as ive orderd a body kit which needs fitting too.. so after that cost aside il have around 7 ton to play with, and chris ill be having those brake pads off you aswell as previously discussed.

so come on work with me wot can i get for that to do her some good?

i know titan motorsport do a new larger inlet manifold but what sort of power gains youle get i dont know

i have one orderd but its takeing its time in getting here so if i get it soon im gona get it on and take the car and have another dyno run to see what power gains i get if any, its mainly for looks for me!!