The mkiv Supra Owners Club

photo shop request

Guest mk47

hi peeps just wondering if someone can photoshop this pic of a dash into storm blue (same as the car) looking to do mine this week but stuck between silver and the blue - although iv seen silver never seen it in that colour. im completely crap with photoshop so any help would be appreciated :D

2.JPG

dash1.jpg

hey mate thanks for that! will be waiting wheneva ur ready! i cant seem to imagine it on the car i reckon it may look good but i would love to see it before getin it done just to be sure..

:D

i think just bite the bullet and do it.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7785/dash37ay.jpg

that looks pretty good man.. what does evryone reckon would look better? the blue or silver? i prefer blue i must say but i dont wana regret it later!!

oh black cat im from leicester what bout u? u local??

ed that looks f*ckin excellent! what sort of shade would u say that is? as i seem to have my mind set on that now! appreciate your help and that looks truly professional :D

above comment was 4 ur first effort.. but the 2nd one is definately the one! think that looks gr8 and will be doin the work some time this week hopefully :)

gonna have to go find the dash paint now in that sort of colour, probably get it printed and take it along with me. unless any1 has any clue where il find that colour or what it may be called?