The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another ebay scam

Gazzawu

This guy never stops trying does he. its like the 5th auction ive seen using exactly the same photo and the seller always has 0 feedback. Think some poor soul must have got conned and is trying to warn everybody else.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Speed-TRANS-JDM-Supra-Twin-Turbo-2JZGTE-ENGINE-Toyota_W0QQitemZ4633475955QQcategoryZ10428QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JDM-Supra-Twin-Turbo-2JZGTE-ENGINE-SCAM-ALERT_W0QQitemZ4634350576QQcategoryZ10428QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cptsideways

Hi guys

I listed the spoof alert, the same guy has another new one now, just reported that too & I'll list a another spoof alert for the new listing.

Try this 8060969252 check his history, listed location, etc etc

The guy offers to sell it outside of ebay, western union transfer never to be seen or heard of again. He relists every single week under a new name. However the police (special computer dept lot) are onto him, he's made some errors and they have a trace according to the guy I spoke to. I shant say any more but man is he going to get one hell of sentance when they catch him. I know of several people he's ripped off & few of them have something planned if the cops don't get him first, lets just say he'll never be able to type with a keyboard again. Sadly he knows his Toyota tuning or knows what we enthusiasts want so it would'nt surprise me if he's somehow amongst the forums.

Ebay are totally worthless when it comes to dealing with this.