The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First time I cleaned my Supra - Pictures!!!

Supraudi

I picked up my car about 3 weeks ago and then it was with Turbofit for about 2 weeks for some work to be done.

Finally got round to cleaning it and have enclosed some pictures. Hope you all like it.....

And once again thanks to Turbofit for the work they have done.....

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

couple of nice looking bikes in the garage also, they yours?

The Black ZX-10R is mine and the ZX-6R is my mates. Just waiting for some nice weather and they will be put to good use.

I love the UK bonnet scoop.....and hate to admit it but also the horns. I know yes I am weird.....but there you go....

Had a fair few comments on why I got rid of the Shark nosecone...(pics in garage) but I prefer the stock bumper with the active spoiler down.

Just got to go back to Turbofit to fit the loom etc so I can control the active spoiler. Its way too low.....scraping everywhere I go even on the minor speed bumps on the road I live in.

What happened to the Blitz wheels in the pic?

Stock looks better than most aftermarket bumpers I think.

Sold them to another member.......don't like them. Besides got pretty much new Super Advan 18" for £400..

And I agree stock looks better than most aftermarket bumpers.

Thanks to everyones for their nice comments.

£250 to get all 4 refurbed?

You did know those Blitz rims cost new about £5-600 each dont ya?

I do indeed......However because of the condition I didn't think it will fetch much more. Did get an offer a week after they were sold for £600, so lost out.

Yeah the lad got them refurbed for £250....I got a quote for £300 for all 4. Trust me they were seriously curbed.