The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Orange Interior/Exterior Items for my Supra

Guest yaggy

Guest yaggy

Hey guys, not sure if this thread belongs in this section (if it doesn't could you just move it for me? thanks lol!)

I have a recently acquired Black Supra RZ TT '93

Linky here: http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=18348

Anyways since my favourite colour is Orange/Peach - and it goes well with Black (the colour of my car) I was thinking of putting a few orangy peachy things here and there.

A few things I was thinkin of was the windscreen wipers to Orange, the numberplate, interior seat covers, maybe some orange neons inside the car under the seat perhaps.. Oh and perhaps the steering wheel too. I want to spend as little as possible as I am only a uni student =).

Now I just have a few questions or just asking for some suggestions from you guys.

1. What is the easiest way to get some orange windscreen wipers/seat covers/ etc? Is it viable for me just to take those wipers out, and spray paint them?

2. What are some other little suggestions you guys can give in regards to exterior /interior changes for orangey bits? Hmm maybe even little in-car accessory figure things is fine too =) Oh and one more thing .. I want to get just ONE orange sticker to stick on the bottom'ish right hand side of the bonnet (Yes I was pretty against stickers/decals on a car, but just one small one on the bonnet :p)

Thanks for any suggestions/tips!

-Isaac

Hey guys, not sure if this thread belongs in this section (if it doesn't could you just move it for me? thanks lol!)

I have a recently acquired Black Supra RZ TT '93

Linky here: http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=18348

Anyways since my favourite colour is Orange/Peach - and it goes well with Black (the colour of my car) I was thinking of putting a few orangy peachy things here and there.

A few things I was thinkin of was the windscreen wipers to Orange, the numberplate, interior seat covers, maybe some orange neons inside the car under the seat perhaps.. Oh and perhaps the steering wheel too. I want to spend as little as possible as I am only a uni student =).

Now I just have a few questions or just asking for some suggestions from you guys.

1. What is the easiest way to get some orange windscreen wipers/seat covers/ etc? Is it viable for me just to take those wipers out, and spray paint them?

2. What are some other little suggestions you guys can give in regards to exterior /interior changes for orangey bits? Hmm maybe even little in-car accessory figure things is fine too =) Oh and one more thing .. I want to get just ONE orange sticker to stick on the bottom'ish right hand side of the bonnet (Yes I was pretty against stickers/decals on a car, but just one small one on the bonnet :p)

Thanks for any suggestions/tips!

-Isaac

ban

Guest yaggy
You might want to search for threads on CJ's old car, now Gamers, seeing what he did to his, he had an Orangy theme going on :)

:lol: @ Gaz.

Done but couldn't find anything on it lol, Does anyone have a linky? thanks

Welcome Issac

I am going for an orange and black look but it is the opposite of what you want. I honestly do not think what you want to do would look very nice but that is just my opinion. ;)

Finding items in orange is a bit of a problem. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Joe