The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How hard can it be?

pistonbroke

I decided to fit my stainless coolant pipe today and what should have been a simple job turned into a bit of a nightmare. I decided at the start to not start the engine but to push the nose out of my garage so I dont heat the system up at all, whilst doing this, I managed to push the back wheel onto my left foot just when the car went over the lip of the front of my garage so it stuck with my toes weged under the wheel. :shock:

I managed to push the car off of my foot without screaming to much, maybe I should have called it a day there but decided to carry on anyway.

I then took the old pipe off and fitted my new stainless one, when I came to top up the coolant in the radiator, the cap decided to show me what it looks like when its split up into all of its component parts

Luckily, I found a parts place in welling, S&C motor spares that had supra TT caps in stock so I rode 7 miles to get one.

Finally got it fitted so it all ends well, I'll be limping for a while though.

iam a valeter , its just one of the autoglym products i use its a multi purpose cleaner , come finishing liquid , just trigger spray it on and wipe over with a cloth , same for the interior only wipe off more so it doesnt give a bright shine , nice smell too :) not sure what its called in the stores , as i buy trade , and they tend to name them differently