The mkiv Supra Owners Club

need some advice..

Guest mk47

Hi

need a rough idea of how much you would pay for: n/a N reg, facelift style interior and rear lights in silver manual, 113,000 miles .. bodyworks fine and no accidents, any idea?? and is it worth some1 buying a supra with such high miles?

thanks

hmm, guy i spoke to earlier wants 5k for it. just gotta check if hes got service history, however i opened up all the fluid bits and powersteering fluid seemed to be really low sitting on the C (where it says cold) and brake fluid was halfway between min & max, oil didnt seem new either..

interior is pretty clean etc was thinking of doin a px + £ for mine, but not sure now.. any ideas?

only reason i thought of that is because id like a manual btw.

The mileage is no biggy - it'll do plenty more if cared for. Total lack of history would be a worry at that mileage though. And the guy's selling after owning for less than a month - rings alarm bells with me, like he found something he doesn't like the look of, or it's a ringer.

If it checks out OK on HPI, and you're happy mechanically, £4.5 tops. For 5 it'd have to be perfect, with history. Sad but true right now.

i payed 4k for mine its silver ,apexi induction kit,clean engine ,momo steering wheel,strut brace ,service history,and only 64k on the clock ,,he wanted 4.2k

i told him ill give him 4k because there was no alarm on it,he said ok,

dnt pay more than 4.5k for this

hey thanx for the advice evry1.. decided im better off giving this one a miss.. due to the mileage and lack of service which has put me off.. also the thoughts from u guys to say it may b a ringer or somethin seriously wrong with it. better off with mine rather than losing out! cheers evry1.