PDA

View Full Version : Really nice 1997 Supra TT!!!

Paul Whiffin
20-04-06, 23:38
1997 Toyota Supra twin turbo, auto, metallic grey, 400bhp, Greddy 3 row front mount intercooler, Blitz SBC-ID boost controller, Blitz Power Meter ID, HKS Super Dragger exhaust, Whifbitz decat pipes, Walbro fuel pump, FCD, Apexi power intake kit, HKS spark plugs, 19" Advan Sienna Generation split rims (2200 new!), HID headlamp conversion, Fluidyne alluminium radiator, Whifbitz autobox oil cooler, Eibach lowering springs, UK spec brakes with Porterfield brake pads, Goodridge brake lines, TRD LSD, clear indicators, aircon, electrc windows, Cat 1 alarm/immobiliser, this car is superb in every way, we have been looking after the car for the customer since it was imported into the UK, excellent condition, 13500

http://www.whifbitz.co.uk/images/grahamssupra_small.jpg

Paul Whiffin
20-04-06, 23:40
Some better pics coming really soon

Ian W
20-04-06, 23:58
that is one sexy car!

Paul Whiffin
21-04-06, 08:04
It sure is, geezer has spent a fortune on it, the car was completely std when he bought it.

Pete
21-04-06, 08:23
Missed the milage dude.
Smart car and very sensible mods.

Paul Whiffin
21-04-06, 09:13
Yeah I know, just waiting for the car to be dropped off here on Saturday, more details and pics then

Flat4_ire
21-04-06, 11:19
that is one sexy car!
ehh dude apart from the indicators there and rims the exterior is bog standard.. but it does look like a nice clean car and should sel no probs

Ian W
21-04-06, 11:27
ehh dude apart from the indicators there and rims the exterior is bog standard.. but it does look like a nice clean car and should sel no probs

ehh dude? well to be honest i (and a lot of members would agree i'm sure) think that this car being 'bog standard' is easily as nice if not nicer than a car that's had a load of cash spent on the outside.

in fact, it probably makes it all the more rarer that it hasn't been excessively molested by adding a few thousand pounds worth of plastic. :tongue:

Chiefgroover
21-04-06, 11:39
Thank God it doesn't have a veilside wing and all that blingy shit on it.
I am seriously considering buying this as its NICE, and not tacky with tasteful mods, (and I'm running outta patience).

trooper
21-04-06, 11:48
Don't think just do!

Chiefgroover
21-04-06, 12:26
Is it an RZ? does it have REAS?

Flat4_ire
21-04-06, 14:03
ehh dude? well to be honest i (and a lot of members would agree i'm sure) think that this car being 'bog standard' is easily as nice if not nicer than a car that's had a load of cash spent on the outside.

in fact, it probably makes it all the more rarer that it hasn't been excessively molested by adding a few thousand pounds worth of plastic. :tongue:
look back at what i said PLEASE everything i said is exactly bang on..i didnt say bog standard was a bad thing, i just said apart from the rims and indicators it is standard outside, and then i added that it is a nice clean car and should sell, is that ok with you??

Ian W
21-04-06, 14:11
look back at what i said PLEASE everything i said is exactly bang on..i didnt say bog standard was a bad thing, i just said apart from the rims and indicators it is standard outside, and then i added that it is a nice clean car and should sell, is that ok with you??

absolutely fine with me. i had assumed (rightly or wrongly) that you were either agreeing or disagreeing with my post since you had quoted me.

from what you had written i had then assumed (again, rightly or wrongly) that you were disagreeing and basically saying that it had to be more modified to be a sexy car.

Flat4_ire
21-04-06, 14:21
absolutely fine with me. i had assumed (rightly or wrongly) that you were either agreeing or disagreeing with my post since you had quoted me.

from what you had written i had then assumed (again, rightly or wrongly) that you were disagreeing and basically saying that it had to be more modified to be a sexy car.
eh ok now im lost, it was just like when u first posted it sounded like "woohh that is one sexy (rare lookin) sup, and i was just saying in my eyes it looks standard enuf apart from the rims, i do like that colour though, anyway a clean car it looks and a clean car will always sell easier than a modified beat up one..

Paul Whiffin
21-04-06, 14:21
Is it an RZ? does it have REAS?

I'll have it here tomorrow so I can check all the small details out for you? It hasn't got Reas though definately as we fitted Eibachs to it.

Ian W
21-04-06, 14:26
eh ok now im lost, it was just like when u first posted it sounded like "woohh that is one sexy (rare lookin) sup, and i was just saying in my eyes it looks standard enuf apart from the rims, i do like that colour though, anyway a clean car it looks and a clean car will always sell easier than a modified beat up one..

agreed. :friday:

terawua
23-04-06, 13:48
I think it looks great and will find a good home. If was in the market I would be after something just like this.

chilli
23-04-06, 13:51
nice looking standard car, those wheels work well with the colour and overall effect

markrzs
23-04-06, 23:08
very nice car :cool: the best colour too :innocent:

Paul Whiffin
24-04-06, 12:47
Definately something that colour for sure

Paul Whiffin
24-04-06, 17:13
Sold!

markrzs
24-04-06, 18:33
that was quick !