The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra's away........

jamesmark

For 10 days or so,

getting a custom respray, and getting the bugger jigged as bought it with a suspected slight twist in the frame,

i am so bloody nervous, but i know she is going to be coming back to me all new and i am getting some extra's done to her aswell while she is away ..............................

It's a whole course of emotions as you wait for it to come back.

Excitement, worry, boredom, scary, the whole nine yards.

Mine is due soon, but I may have to wait a bit longer as I will e away when it's finished.

The expectation of what it will look like is incredible, I just hope that it's not an anti-climax (but reports say it's not).:D

Might get mine back a week tomorrow, been a long 5 weeks already! Just hope there's no issues in Thor swapping out the stock ECU for the AEM! Missin it too much with all this nice weather! Good luck with yours dude :D

Ro,

mine leaves a week tomorrow for 3 weeks, will be a lost boyfor that time mate..

It's a whole course of emotions as you wait for it to come back.

Excitement, worry, boredom, scary, the whole nine yards.

Mine is due soon, but I may have to wait a bit longer as I will e away when it's finished.

The expectation of what it will look like is incredible, I just hope that it's not an anti-climax (but reports say it's not).:D

well if not next week, I'll not see it Tim, til maybe Bubble Inn in June

how can you tell that the chasis is twisted

its raised at the passenger side front, and i have fitted a full suspension to it as that strut was leaking but it did not change, plus the body shop that it is in for a respray as told me that it does not quite measure up, so its goign on a jigg on monday to get measured and if that comes back all ok then i am fecked if i knwo what it could be