The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JapWorcs - Monthly Meets (next May 6th)

S7EVE

As some of you may know I'm also involved in a local club for Japanese Car Enthusiasts in the Worcestershire/West Midlands county. We have a wide variety of cars on the forum from RX7's, Skylines, MR2's, Supra's, etc... We have regular meetings around the midlands, Just a note for the next meet (6th May) at the HoneyBee Pub off the A449 between Kidderminster and Worcester. Forecast a good turnout! Everybody welcome!

www.japworcs.co.uk

The Honeybee @ 2pm

Details

The Honeybee, Doverdale Lane, Doverdale, Droitwich, Worcestershire WR9 0QB Tel: 01299 851620

• 2 weeks later...
Steve we may have Tom (darkrider666) popping along as well on the way back from picking up his Aristo :)

I had a feeling he might be popping in when I read that he was picking the beast up today :D Will be good if he can make it, I haven't seen Tom since the Midlands meet at Donington early 2005 :blink:

No doubt we will hear the Aristo an hour before it arrives :scare: