The mkiv Supra Owners Club

may south east meet

sim

Im coming...will be a good chance to chat about the forthcoming Dragonball Run...so if anyone whos going on that can make it tonight that will be excellent!

I am bringing the chap who is presenting the video for this event so he can check out the 'subculture' lol...also one of the cameramen who wants to meet some of the team...so please please come so we can show em what we are all about!

I think Paul E maybe coming not sure yet!

Si

Gonna try and get there...

Due to bank holiday its gone mad here at work, so dependent on when i get out!..

pretty sure i won't make clackets, but hope to head straight there if out at a decent hour!

Im coming...will be a good chance to chat about the forthcoming Dragonball Run...so if anyone whos going on that can make it tonight that will be excellent!

I am bringing the chap who is presenting the video for this event so he can check out the 'subculture' lol...also one of the cameramen who wants to meet some of the team...so please please come so we can show em what we are all about!

I think Paul E maybe coming not sure yet!

Si

I'll be there! Hope Im not "checked out" too much though.

Andy

does anyone know when the meet at Fairmile takes place ? I mean not just the one for Supras ? I'm sure it was around July time ??

There was Aston's, TVR'S ,Corvettes etc

The BBQ is held at the back end of August usually