The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chav Supra!

JODY T

The guy who was selling this was at ACE cafe a few months back...He dosent know much about Supras thats for sure! I was askina 'what boost you running' etc ... He didnt have a clue!

Its an okay car thou and from what i remember and he dosent want much money so chance to grab a bargain here.

Hey mate, nothing wrong with orange, but IMO that orange looks cheap.

Now your Lambo Orange.... thats another story.. Great colour :)

Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig.............. Am i out of the hole yet? :D

Yeah go on then only just though oh by the way i havent changed my sig its no longer gonna be lambo orange decided to go mad and spend a bit more ive now decided on candy orange. Now if you say thats chav. There will be BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE SUPRA CLUB ! lol. Dam paints £120 a litre.:D

Yeah go on then only just though oh by the way i havent changed my sig its no longer gonna be lambo orange decided to go mad and spend a bit more ive now decided on candy orange. Now if you say thats chav. There will be BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE SUPRA CLUB ! lol. Dam paints £120 a litre.:D

lol Now thatll look good........ I wanted Candy Red, but just cant afford it. Ive gone for Nissan Chilli Pepper Red (350Z)

So whos gonna be the first to comment on my bad taste! :(

lol Now thatll look good........ I wanted Candy Red, but just cant afford it. Ive gone for Nissan Chilli Pepper Red (350Z)

So whos gonna be the first to comment on my bad taste! :([/QUOT

Yeah dude thats a sweet colour too that blue is a nice colour to they use on the zed Ive always thought a supra would look good in dare i say it sonic blue that they use on the sc**by P1

Yeah dude thats a sweet colour too that blue is a nice colour to they use on the zed Ive always thought a supra would look good in dare i say it sonic blue that they use on the sc**by P1

I know I shouldn't say it but I really like the sonic blue both on the P1 and the Skyline R34