The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lichfield, Bowling Green Pub

NeoFuture

Hi Guys

would anyone be interested in a wednesday night meet in lichfield the pub in question has both Smart meet and US hotrod meets on a wednesday, its a great pub and they put on BBq`s for the meets in the summer, (i used to frequent the smart meet there)

Its got a massive carpark and is easy to get too

just an idea, ill go if it happens !

(also we know the managment, they like having the meets there and dont mind us using the carpark)

thanks

Neo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

would anyone be interested in a wednesday night meet in lichfield the pub in question has both Smart meet and US hotrod meets on a wednesday, its a great pub and they put on BBq`s for the meets in the summer, (i used to frequent the smart meet there)

Its got a massive carpark and is easy to get too

just an idea, ill go if it happens !

(also we know the managment, they like having the meets there and dont mind us using the carpark)

thanks

Neo

Im in Lichfield whereabouts do you mean ?

yeah thats the one, im in burntwood but my offices are in lichfield, would be cool if we can get a few cars up there for a meet and a drink on a wed night :D

there is another 2 soops in burntwood a red one and a white one, but i dont know who they are

yeah thats the one, im in burntwood but my offices are in lichfield, would be cool if we can get a few cars up there for a meet and a drink on a wed night :D

there is another 2 soops in burntwood a red one and a white one, but i dont know who they are

There are a couple in Lichfield as well although they aren't interested in meets as i put cards in their windows.