The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Proof, not all BMW drivers are numpties...

chilli

Out driving the other day up near crawley, needed to change from left to right lane but some traffic was coming, so I slowed and let it pass before pulling into the right hand lane, the last car was a black bmw of some description, thinking 3 series but tbh they all look the same to me!

Anyway, we come to a roundabout and this bloke is now driving real slow and eratic and looking over at me. I'm thinking oh here we go, the bloke obvious wants to have a go and try and beat me. Next thing whilst still ont he roundabout he has opened the window and is nearly falling out to look at the car with a massive grin on his face and thumbs up all round. He waves and says something but I cou;dn't hear (exhaust too loud) but before I depard (going right at the roundabout, he is going straight on) we see a flash and his female passenge has taken a picture of the motor.

The guy was clearly made up and it was so refreshing to see someone so enthusiastic (so enthusiastic that I wonder if he was also an owner)

Note to self,

1) as title says, not all beemer drivers are numpties!

2) even an average looking supra is still a fantastic looking car (Made me remember what I first thought of mine, before I got used to it).

3) always wash the car before going out, who knows who's going to spot you lol

Out driving the other day up near crawley, needed to change from left to right lane but some traffic was coming, so I slowed and let it pass before pulling into the right hand lane, the last car was a black bmw of some description, thinking 3 series but tbh they all look the same to me!

Anyway, we come to a roundabout and this bloke is now driving real slow and eratic and looking over at me. I'm thinking oh here we go, the bloke obvious wants to have a go and try and beat me. Next thing whilst still ont he roundabout he has opened the window and is nearly falling out to look at the car with a massive grin on his face and thumbs up all round. He waves and says something but I cou;dn't hear (exhaust too loud) but before I depard (going right at the roundabout, he is going straight on) we see a flash and his female passenge has taken a picture of the motor.

The guy was clearly made up and it was so refreshing to see someone so enthusiastic (so enthusiastic that I wonder if he was also an owner)

Note to self,

1) as title says, not all beemer drivers are numpties!

2) even an average looking supra is still a fantastic looking car (Made me remember what I first thought of mine, before I got used to it).

3) always wash the car before going out, who knows who's going to spot you lol

think you will find he was an ex supe driver,;)

• 2 years later...