The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Racing CR or PIAA rozza?

wkdtime

Ok guys which one out of the two, i am in the process of ordering a set of new wheels from Nic i have gotten a quote from him for both and they are the cheapest i have been quoted....amazingly priced...:p anyway back to the point, i dont know which set to go for, the CR's in gold or the Super rozza's, any sugestions guys?:rolleyes:

My Supe is black BTW.

202280.jpg

08_1.jpg

35y245y.JPG

The CR's will be super low disc at the rears and smaller offset, +30, this would majorly rub but i have adjustable coilovers and rolled arches, but this gives the wheel a bigger lip 81mm rather than the smaller ones seen on other members cars! The lip size on the Rozzas is even bigger, 105mm :D

If it were me, I'd probably have the Racing Harts as I've always like those. BUT!!! They're getting a bit...(dare I say it).... common (ducks and runs for cover). Problem is - you've picked two of the best wheels out there.

How about you have one side of the car in one wheel, and the other side in the other? ;)

(Seen it done before!)

If it were me, I'd probably have the Racing Harts as I've always like those. BUT!!! They're getting a bit...(dare I say it).... common (ducks and runs for cover). Problem is - you've picked two of the best wheels out there.

How about you have one side of the car in one wheel, and the other side in the other? ;)

(Seen it done before!)

Lol in thats case you could have the remaining 2 from each set and do them same!:D

19" Cr's it is, im going for the Super low at the rear with an offset that i wont mention as im sure ill be told it wont fit:D, i have had my arches shaved and theres plenty of room for the offset i have chosen, which mean instaed of having the weenie 60mm odd for the lip on the rears ill have 81mm, as im going for Gold i think im the only member so far that will have them if all goes well :D

nice one Nic, brilliant quote!