The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Exhaust - recommendations please

letmeshowyou

Hi ppl,

Just been chatting to Greg at Turbofit about having an exhaust made. He's given me an idea of a price, but suggested it would be alot cheaper and easier if I could first off source a back box myself with a 3" inlet...

So... the question is, given that I don't want something mega loud (in fact the quieter the better really!) does anyone have any recommendations on a box to use, and where I can get one from (traders maybe?)by any chance please?

Ta,

Adi.

Hi ppl,

Just been chatting to Greg at Turbofit about having an exhaust made. He's given me an idea of a price, but suggested it would be alot cheaper and easier if I could first off source a back box myself with a 3" inlet...

So... the question is, given that I don't want something mega loud (in fact the quieter the better really!) does anyone have any recommendations on a box to use, and where I can get one from (traders maybe?)by any chance please?

Ta,

Adi.

The turbofit one sounds amazing - like a chevvy block!

Now I can get you any number of back boxes from just £75.00+delivery - see here

http://miami-gt.com/index.php/cPath/100_7?osCsid=81867211148c007e0c0e3fca216e63cf

Just need to make sure they are 3" entry

Or I have a Greddy Evo in stock for just £495

Sorry to hijack this thread, but it may also be useful to others.

Paul, i hadnt seen those 'backboxes' of yours before and had never thought of changing my exhaust that way. I've currently got a fully decatted super dragger and it is to quiet.

Do you have any pics of those exhausts fitted?

What is the quality of them like with regards to flow?

So if i was to get one of these and get a place like turbo fit to either mate that up to my centre decat or get them to run it right up to the end of the 1st decat?

What is it that makes the turbo fit exhaust sound like they do, as surely the sound is more to do with the backbox?

Thanks....

Sorry to hijack this thread, but it may also be useful to others.

Paul, i hadnt seen those 'backboxes' of yours before and had never thought of changing my exhaust that way. I've currently got a fully decatted super dragger and it is to quiet.

Do you have any pics of those exhausts fitted?

What is the quality of them like with regards to flow?

So if i was to get one of these and get a place like turbo fit to either mate that up to my centre decat or get them to run it right up to the end of the 1st decat?

What is it that makes the turbo fit exhaust sound like they do, as surely the sound is more to do with the backbox?

Thanks....

Best give me a call mate - my fingers are falling off :)

All prices inc VAT

HKS Silent, does exactly what it says on the tin, I posted a video up recently. Let me find it....................

Click here to watch Pull-away-23

Having a laugh surley!

http://support.mkivstore.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view&parentcategoryid=11&pcid=1&nav=0,1

Oh and the dragger is NOT restrictive! And it IS stainless Steel all the way through nowadays.