The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Insurance

steb9780

I have been looking into insurance etc. for a Supra.

Just wondering what people are paying who are in a similar situation to me. Also are there any insurers who seem to be good on Supra's etc.

By the time I get the Supra I'll be 26, have 3 years no claims. Had a minor claim 3 years ago. Clean license at last, had a full license for about 7 years as well. Looking at buying a TT Supra probably an import. Valued at between £8-9k.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

By the time I get the Supra I'll be 26, have 3 years no claims. Had a minor claim 3 years ago. Clean license at last. Looking at buying a TT Supra probably an import. Valued at between £8-9k.

Thanks

I'm 25 with 4 years NCD and 3 points with a TT I'd value in that region and I'm paying £530. Really depends where you live though! :)

Cheers lads.

I live in Preston, so it's not a massively high insurance area, I think I remember it being medium to low for insurance prices.

I'll try getting a quote from Sky then and see what they say.

I am currently with Adrian Flux and they wouldn't quote me. I think she said she was trying to amend my policy, so she is going to put it through as a new policy, and she'll get back to me later.

I have been looking into insurance etc. for a Supra.

Just wondering what people are paying who are in a similar situation to me. Also are there any insurers who seem to be good on Supra's etc.

By the time I get the Supra I'll be 26, have 3 years no claims. Had a minor claim 3 years ago. Clean license at last, had a full license for about 7 years as well. Looking at buying a TT Supra probably an import. Valued at between £8-9k.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

HI steb mine with sky is 750 fully comp 24 years old full ncb 3 points (sp30)

BPU + all mods declared (uk tt) GMV £10k (50 quid extra)

cheers chris