The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone free on Saturday morning in Colchester?

UltraFlynn

Is anyone free on Saturday morning in Colchester to give a little advice and take a ride in my car?

I'm after someone to give me some advice as to a couple of problems with the car. These are really subjective things which are very difficult to describe. Mainly I need advice on handling, the operation of the turbos and some odd noises.

Anyone fancy giving there advice/time?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is anyone free on Saturday morning in Colchester to give a little advice and take a ride in my car?

I'm after someone to give me some advice as to a couple of problems with the car. These are really subjective things which are very difficult to describe. Mainly I need advice on handling, the operation of the turbos and some odd noises.

Anyone fancy giving there advice/time?

name place and time and we will see if we can help;)

Whats wrong with your clutch mate?

Guys, it seems there are a few of us free! mini meet????

Its slipping again after only 2300 miles. Its obviously no good for the torque I have. Don't know why they keep trying it. Thats the second one now.

I'm going to see them Sat morning to tell them to sort it out or give me my bloody money back.

Its slipping again after only 2300 miles. Its obviously no good for the torque I have. Don't know why they keep trying it. Thats the second one now.

I'm going to see them Sat morning to tell them to sort it out or give me my bloody money back.

Im gunna do you a big favour mark. I feel really sorry for you having these problems. So after i have got my front mount and new rad etc on, im gunna give you my car.... all i want in exchage is a pint of larger....and your car :D

I have a GD Max Twin Plate by HKS. They tried to charge me but I still haven't paid for the re-build.

I'm know looking at getting one of Obiwans Custome RPS Clutches. Its it a nice clutch you have afennell? I mean is it either on or off or can you use it everyday?

Thanks to Mark and Steve for coming today. Was great to meet some other members and their advice was highly useful.

Slightly on the downside .... it's turns out the I've got one warped wheel and another one with a huge flat spot. A new set of alloys is definitely on the cards.

I'm going to try and organise regularly mini-meets for the members around the Colchester area. There's plenty of us and it's good to see all the cars together. (We pretty much stopped work at the tyre fitters place today whilst they took all their photos and talked about the cars)

Here's our mini-meet photo:

http://supra.mbiggin-dsl.fireflyinternet.co.uk/images/20060422-small.jpg

large-image

All three cars looked fabulous but I bet you can guess which one got the most attention..... :)

I stood a far enough away from Marks car when I took that picture to make sure that his car looked clean. But believe me, it certainly could have been cleaner. (Check out the large image and you can clearly see dirt...) There was at least a couple of specks of dirt on the wheel arch! (Mine, of course, was utterly utterly clean!)