The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello everyone!!!

rikaz

Hello, just thought I’d introduce my self to everyone. Been looking for a n/a manual sup for a while now without much luck (viewed a few that were looking their age to put it nicely). Got in touch with mad matt when he was selling his but unfortunately sold it before I had the money. Anyway money is in the bank now and I’m desperately looking for a nice clean example preferably black, tasteful mods and/or alloys would be a bonus. Been looking through auto trader and things like that anyone got any other suggestions on places to look or know of any for sale? Id be willing to travel far and wide to get the right car!!!

Thanks

Kev

i'm seeing a lovely bronze TT less than 10miles from a NE1 7RU postcode.......

................but its not a manual Non turbo so its probably no help :D !

however it is in budget and tastefully modded IMO with no performance mods from what i can see. If you've not been in a TT, go and have a go in this one or at least a passenger ride, it might even be in better nick than the na's you have seen so far. Is the NA thing a personal choice or a insurance issue etc?

NA choice is because i cant afford a good nick manual TT. Checked the insurance and its only a couple a hundred quid more suprisingly. Id rather have a good condition manual na than a bottom end of the market auto tt, not saying cheap auto tts are bad condition!

Very nice car mike m but im looking for manual. Good luck with sale mate:thumbs:

Gonna have a look for the bronze one now scooter tar

good man! no harm in looking especially if its local. Colour of that one is a bit 'marmite' but the value for money/condition might suprise you. Lets us know how you get on and what it was like :)