The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I have the only invisible Supra on the planet!

Stolichnya

Hello all, I drove to Luxembourg on Friday and drove back on Sunday, and no one saw me! neither did i see another Supra!!!!!

Did everyone stay in or is it true, i have the only invisible Supra in the World?

A round trip of 857 miles and nowt! Am feelin a Blly No Mates. A14 to M11 to M25 to Dover, Calais thru France, all thru Belgum and into Luxembourg and back and not a one!

SNIFF!!! WaHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

i know my eyes should be on the road ahead and they were, honest occifer (hic) but you do expect to see at least one! All i got was tons of French etc on busses and in cars taking photos!

Try going past a bus in France and its like 53 speed cameras going off!

am still unhappy that i dont appear in the "was it you" thingy. i noi, im gonna do my own one as i saw myself in a long shop window reflection!

is that allowed, if you are a down-billynomates-noonesawme supra driver?

could we find out if there is a supra spotters club, like train spotters with mac's and little books? i have a look in the was it you bit all the time and when you see "silver" the little ticker starts pumping...... then you see it was someone else! its always someone else! (do feel the heart ache)

Car is off the road now anyway due to leaking waterpump for the 3rd time, garage cant seem to sort it so i wont use it until its been done for good. not sure where the hell the waters coming from but alternator has spots of coolant on it. all bolts are tight, not the pipe on the bottom, all hoses are good. am on brand new water pump and 2nd gasket in 3 weeks and it still leaks.... suggestions!

I have to get above sorted as i defo wont get seen if the cars on my drive! SNIFF!!!!