The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Insurance Prices for going single

Tom S

Ok, :trumpet:

just to make some people happy or not as the case maybe!!:think:

As your all now aware I am going down the NA-T route in about 2 weeks time and Greg and TurboFit will convert my Supra. :omg: :urock:

Spoke to Sky to confirm work to be done and price of increase is £440 :respekt: til end of year, probably be a little less when goes on, would need the Mod's sheet from turbofit but no worries and they will give me an agreed value for an extra £35.... getting better by the day.

roll on 29th April............:nana:

can i ask a question on the agreed value?

sky quoted me the £35 for it too but is it like lancaster that said to me

" you have to send in 6 photos then we will make the decision if we think its worth that amount"

that was her exact words i thought you cheeky cow!!!!!!

but with sky do you just give them a figure (within reason) and all you pay is the £35 job done?

can i ask a question on the agreed value?

sky quoted me the £35 for it too but is it like lancaster that said to me

" you have to send in 6 photos then we will make the decision if we think its worth that amount"

that was her exact words i thought you cheeky cow!!!!!!

but with sky do you just give them a figure (within reason) and all you pay is the £35 job done?

It is the same principal. I am just sending all of my details back to Sky and within this you have to send 4 pictures, plus some details about the mods. i.e. power increase (if any) and value. Then they evaluate whether it is worth the amount that you stated.

Mark

i still in 2 minds on to go with sky as they have quoted £200 dearer than lancaster and dearer than others, just wondering if there price was the best price they could offer any ideas UIG?

well i spoke to lancaster today and they said that they dont have a agreed valuation for cars less than 15yrs old, i questioned this as i have seen people on here saying they have an agreed value. :(

there reply was that all policies that have it will be geting contacted as this is no longer available:tongue:

the agreed valuation from sky is worth the extra 200:)

i still in 2 minds on to go with sky as they have quoted £200 dearer than lancaster and dearer than others, just wondering if there price was the best price they could offer any ideas UIG?

I can have a look at it tommorow and check that we have applied all the applicable discounts if you like. PM me your name and address and I will try and sort something out for you.

Jae

well i spoke to lancaster today and they said that they dont have a agreed valuation for cars less than 15yrs old,

seriously? i thought it was to good to be true, i even asked her for like for like and i got a lot of erm eh, we have to refer that to our underwriter

I can have a look at it tommorow and check that we have applied all the applicable discounts if you like. PM me your name and address and I will try and sort something out for you.

Jae

pm sent, its just even if there is a discount which i dunno what it is sky would work out the dearest quote i have had

the lowest being bell @ £712.23 but thats not agreed and not like for like