The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much this Supra is worth?

SupraPL

Hi guys.

It is not my car.

I'm interested to buy it.

How much this car in your opinion is worth?

one UK owner

imported in 2004.

no service history from Japan.

year of manufacturing 1996

facelift model

6 Speed Manual

Sz-r

Non Turbo

White

34,000 Miles

17" Volk Alloys With New Tyres

Hks Induction Kit

Sports Exhaust

tein adjustables all round

Kenwood Cd Player

Mot & Tax

Regards

Tom

DSCF0054.jpeg

DSCF0055new.jpeg

skyline 016.jpeg

skyline 033.jpeg

skyline 008.jpeg

The prices vary all over the place,Ive seen them for less than 5 grand before but tbh that is a very clean car by the looks of things I would imagine that that would be 7k ish,I might be wrong though,I'm sure someone would be along to tell me otherwise soon enough though

Hey, if this is the one in southend then I've driven it! I looked at it about 18 months ago, if not longer, the mileage was about the same then but this one has been up for sale on and off since then, something must be up? it did seem fine to me at the time.

Hey, if this is the one in southend then I've driven it! I looked at it about 18 months ago, if not longer, the mileage was about the same then but this one has been up for sale on and off since then, something must be up? it did seem fine to me at the time.

This car is in Canvey Island...

Regards

Tom

Guest Flat4_ire
he's buying, not selling mate ;)

in that case dont give the fecker more than 6.5k :D well for whoever is selling it then theres my 2 cent :D

Just checked the picture of the bonnet, looks like it may just need adjusting on one of the catches, nothing major. Are there any stone chips on the bonnet,? if not, it may be that the bonnet has been removed and sprayed and not fitted back flush.

I'm not sure. I will ask the owner.

Regards

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

as you know tom i went and had a look twice, the bonnet gap was just needing adjusting the cleanliness was amazing made me think it was sprayed recently, but could not find any evidence that it was , now the guy i spoke to was the brother of the car owner, he said he got it for a project but now changed his mind, there was slight noise coming from the fan on tick over, but the engine bay was sparkling really put mine to shame it looked to good to be true but the price maybe was to low

as you know tom i went and had a look twice, the bonnet gap was just needing adjusting the cleanliness was amazing made me think it was sprayed recently, but could not find any evidence that it was , now the guy i spoke to was the brother of the car owner, he said he got it for a project but now changed his mind, there was slight noise coming from the fan on tick over, but the engine bay was sparkling really put mine to shame it looked to good to be true but the price maybe was to low

I know only that the owner is dodgy.

also appeared on Ebay some time back........ looks nice tho`

Maybe someone know something about this car (White Supra SZ-R, N reg, Canvey Island) ?

I would buy this car but i resigned today.