The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater Meet Tues 18th April

supra_surj

Right, I'd better get out there cleaning the beast then, what times everyone going to be there. Last time I went I was a bit keen to show off my new pride and joy and arrived before anyone else. Needless to say I was a bit lonely being the only supra surrounded by Hondas with engines that sounded like a thousand angry bees.

Nice to finally meet you to mate. Your supe is well nice...those lil touches makes all the difference. Didnt see any others which was dissapointing but hey..next time! I do think underground carpark is much better. Leave the chavs upstairs and have all the japs downstairs. lol!

Surj

Didnt see any others which was dissapointing but hey..next time! Surj

Yes you did!!! Ya spoke to me dude:) Silver SZ by the back wall?

Nice little meet - loved the Focus RS club turnout LOL

Good idea to have 'chavs' in one part and proper Jap metal in another though:d

Chris, were you the guy with the metal dials,? if so, nice to meet you to mate, it was me who was chatting to you next to your car.

I'm under the impression also that the meet at the start of the month is the more popular one. There seems to be a lot more people turn up at that one. Watch this space though, come the summer, I can see the bluewater meet getting very very popular.

Its a great meet sadly spoiled yet again by idiots turning up and driving like pricks..! There is a few non jap cars that turn up just to check out the jap cars and then there is a load of chavs that turn up just to piss about and act like chavs do..! Its a shame cause its happened once before and Bluewater put a stop to the meetings full stop, dont want that happening again...!

Chris, were you the guy with the metal dials,? if so, nice to meet you to mate, it was me who was chatting to you next to your car.

Ah ha!! Good to meet you dude. I recon we need forum names in the rear quarter windows to help identify who's who :)

if anyone was wondering, mine was one of the silver ones with the nasty wood look dash...

(but not for long)

Glad your getting rid mate - not the best effect:) :)

Meeting up down the next level sounds like a good idea :) Perhaps we can sort something out between us all ready for next time??