The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time for the famous (well organised) WSB2 B'mth Meet

Ok as anyone knows my organised meets are welll....amazing!! :p

Im starting way ahead this year and because the weather is so awfull im looking on one of the below dates

June the 4th

Time will be the usual of about 2ish.I will also try to arrange this around F1 etc... Below is 2 lists, first is if you would like to come to the meet. 2nd list is to put your username against Dates you CANNOT make. I've also started organising this so early as the Bmth / Poole lot seem to come on once in a blue moon sometimes :search:

To attend:

WSB2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only for simple people its confusing! :p

It not hard really, if you cant do one of the 4 dates put your name under it. One with least names is the date :blink:

Ok i'm confused.

Why don't you just put down the dates that you can do then eveyone has a date to work towards. After they have all said what dates they can't do you'll all have to decide on another one. Double negatives are hard for people to understand. :)

are you meetin at bmth or meeting to go to bmth?

Hi mate,

Sorry its meeting in Bournemouth :)

As for location we have a usual spot just off the A31 which is on the end of the M27 but im gonna try and look for a new place after all it gets boring going to the same place :)

Possibles on June 4th;

1. WSB2

2. SimonB

3. Teri

4. SquiffyFerret

heya

ok I can prob get quite a few more peeps to this - what is the exact time / date / meet place? he he and as I'm blonde please can I have a map:blush:

Time: definatly will be 2pm

Date: definatly 4th June

Place: undecided somewhere near end of A31 :D

If i cant find a new place we will go to usual pub in ferndown which is very easy to get to

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...