The mkiv Supra Owners Club

fast ebay supra

MONKEYmark

how cool is this for a supra with home made parts and ebay cheap parts

A friend of mine took his supra to the track sunday and as always he never seems to amaze me. This pass was done with his homemade turbo 400 w/ transbrake and Precision Industries non-lock converter and adapter plate. The car weighs 3400 lbs and is using a standard 76 GTS turbo w/ a "knock off" manifold and 4" homemade exhaust, he is using an AEM and also has 86 lb injectors. He is well known for building a low budget car and making faster time than most people can with alot more power.

Congrats Brett not bad for the 1st supra you have ever touched and the 2nd time to the track but 1st time for a full 1/4

Here is the link

http://www.madbeems.com/BrettSupra.wmv

this is the reply from who`s car it is

Thanks guys

Your right it does have a bunch of the ebay special parts on it and alot of home made ones too.

.020 cp pistons

eagle rods

mild port work, mostly bowl and combustion chamber (stock valves)

crane cams

precision 76 gts

tial bov

innovative wastegate

83 lb injectors

manifold, intercooler, pulleys, fans are ebay

fuel system, rail, 4" exhaust, 3"intercooler pipes are stuff I made

th400 with brake/precision 4000 convertor

modified stock drive shaft and stock rear end

I am still on the 3 bar map and small injectors so I didnt want to get too crazy with the boost. I shifted at 7500 and still had to get out of the throttle on each pass. The track has been closed for 2 years and just reopend last weekend so there was not much rubber down yet. I have a few more changes I want to do before I go back to the track and spray it.

I'll let you know how it goes. Brett