The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stupid f**king people

smithaldo

Ok, so go out to the sup this evening to go to the garage and get some money and go juice.

On the rear quarter panel about a foot away from the drivers side door handle I spy a dent. Not massive but noticeable. I'm so pissed off right now.

This could have only happened between 4am and 10am this morning because thats the only time I was asleep, and the car is right outside my front window.

I've concluded that it can't be a car thats done this because more damage would have been left. It looks as if someone on a bike has banged into it. Luckily the paint workisn't cracked and it looks like one of those dents that can pe "popped out".

Still not fucking happy at all.

I feel your pain. I have had exactly the same happen to me mate.

I got home from work one day in a works car and thought something don't look right there. On closer inspection I see a dirty great dent in my rear quarter. The only thing I could think it would be was the postmans bike.

My car was parked on the drive and he always leans his bike on the lamp post near it, plus there was red paint ontop of my paint. I recon it feel onto my car.

I phoned Royal Mail who just said tough prove it. TOSSERS

I still winds me up now as I know I have got to repair and repaint it.

Guest lotus49

The only damage that my car has suffered was when I was away from it and it's bloody irritating.

I always park as far away from other cars as I can, right on the far corner of the car park hoping everyone else is too lazy to walk more than 10m. Unfortunately some idiot then ignores the 400 empty spaces, parks next to or behind my car and then bashes it. It's happened four times including a bad scrape on the rear bumper caused by a driver behind pulling out and misjudging the position of my car by almost a metre.

I'm sorry to say that this is just another cost of motoring these days (but then it probably always was).

T Unfortunately some idiot then ignores the 400 empty spaces, parks next to or behind my car and then bashes it. It's happened four times including a bad scrape on the rear bumper caused by a driver behind pulling out and misjudging the position of my car by almost a metre.

You never thought that perhaps the drivers that park miles from the entrance do it because they know they CAN'T park?........:D

It could be worse, I left the car parked up in Portsmouth one night, to come out and find in the morning someone has scrapped down the left hand side, passenger door, wing mirror, rear quarter, side skirt. Thing was I was parked in a single file down one side of the road with about 20 other cars and I was near as damn it in the middle, who ever it was must have literally bounced off the side of mine as they passed it, whether it was someone pissed up or just vandalism who knows :rolleyes: