The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thought I should say hi!

i-macca

Haven't really introduced myself, I've been signed up on the forum for a few weeks and finally picked up my UK manual Supra on Monday. Have posted a few times but not said an official hi.

So HI! :D

Got this lovely RED (nobody dare say pink..) UK car for an absolute bargain price, full Toyota history (not sure that's a good thing or not, but it's had no expense spared on it) and in very good condition. Just a couple of things to sort out, like a misted up headlight, knackered intercooler, and a couple of small scratches.

105k miles on the clock and still silky smooth and pulls like a train. Much prefer the manual box to an auto I test drove last year. The auto was brilliant but the manual is so much more driveable!

Anyway, I'm stuck down in the lovely Hastings down in East Sussex, any other members close by?

If I can, I'll try and get along to a meet soon. Unfortunately spending quite a bit of time in hospital at the moment, so depends when I'm out and about. The Supra is a present to myself you see, always wanted one since being a about 14 and what with recent events I thought I should go for it and enjoy some things :)

Anyway, here's a couple of pictures of my lovely RED supra ;)

http://www.i-macca.co.uk/temp/mcsupra3.jpg

http://www.i-macca.co.uk/temp/mcsupra4.jpg

http://www.i-macca.co.uk/temp/mcsupra5.jpg

Cheers for all the nice non-pink comments guys :D

Now that's a red supra :D :welcome: :D Any mods planned or keeping it as it is?

Got a Blitz exhaust, CW downpipes, HKS dump valve and a K+N filter on the way with a few service items. I've also got an Apexi AVC-R from my old car to put on at some point, but I think I'll get used to driving it a bit first, don't want to go too mad :innocent:

hi and welcome, nice car, i use to live in camber sands when i was a kid

Haven't been out that way for a while, some nice roads around there and Lydd though, nice and flat ;)

I recommend Vanish stain remover for your cream matts

Cheers, will give that one a try. They were a lot worse but I had the car valeted a few days ago and they got the majority off. Was also suprised how well the seats came up considering the mileage..

what was the bargin price you payed for her then

Well, there's a bit of a sad story behind it which I won't go in to on here, but 5k.. :blink:

Guest supra01

Welcome Mark, nice looking supra

i wish you the very best and enjoy the Forum, lots of HELP and advice here.

the Search button is your best friend.

ADs:)

Yes, Search button has come in very useful so far, not always found exactly what I was after but has brought up interesting articles to look through anyway. Loads of interesting posts on here, seems like a great community.

I've spent the last two years hanging about on GT4OC and spent a little bit of time over on mkiiisupra.net too. Seems like a good bunch on here :)

Welcome buddy.

That is one gorgeous stock supra there so nice to see a 100% standard one now.

Also makes you wonder when you see one like that why anybody would want to spend 30 40 or even 50k on something that is not even in the same league imo. 5k someone has been robbed and its deffo not you.

look after her bud uk's like that are a dying breed.

It's far from spotless, there's two little hairline cracks in the front bumper and a small car park dent/scrape on the nearside rear. Plus the passenger door handle is a little (dare I say it) pink.. But that's just being picky really, I'll probably get them sorted soon.

It is a beautiful car, I was almost not wanting to put the exhaust on there as it's so silky smooth and nice to drive at the moment. The last thing I want to do is ruin it.. But I'm sure it'll be ok.

I agree, it's so much car for the money, even if I had paid full whack for it. All my friends keep asking to have a ride in it, and have all offered to look after it while I'm next in hospital. Good luck lads... :p

I have to point out, there was no robbing going on. The seller's personal circumstances made the price what it was, she was well aware of what it was worth.