The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just saying hello!

Guest mk47

hows it going peeps ive just fully signed up and ready to get involved! haha well my names maz im from leicester, currently got my n/a up for sale but no way am i departing from the loyal companionship of a supra.. if it sells il b buying myself a tt within 48 hours of the sale.. so ill b sticking around here for a veryy long time!

anyways just thought id introduce myself :D

cool i dont think iv actually seen your car around though.. mines a similar colour too!wel its up on ebay at the min IF it sells then im getting a TT for myself.. well if im around near the a46 any weekend then ill keep an eye out for u!

and thanks again for the welcome peeps!!

Yeh, good location ed! Get it sorted!

My cars coming out of hibernation May 1st! Cant wait!

Very Posh! More like village of the damned!

:guitar: :looney: :violin: :looney: :trumpet:

I live next to the GCRW.

Great location for a midlands event ;)

Think my mate has a house on the kingfisher david wilson estate.

I'll ask him. Very nice houses Scott :)

When i worked for a courier, my van got nicked in quorn and was found dumped in mountsorrel. Lol. In all fairness, i did leave it running. My bro lives in Barrow so i'm often up your way. He drives an old red audi ur quattro turbo. Great car! Welcome to another leic's member. I is mkt harborough. :)

haha i didnt know there was so many members near to me! oh ashbhp i seen ur car at mallory park its the sh*t! got u on video aswell flyin around the track. where abouts u from?

and do any of u lesta lads meet up etc? also u guys gna b drivin up to jae 2gether?