The mkiv Supra Owners Club

When the affair between you and your car gets too much!

RedM

You find yourself outside on a misty morning, chamois leather in hand wiping her down for the day ahead and a total stranger walks by and says...

"You love that car".

"I do, I do" I said.

and then, when we were out in Leeds, we parked up and I nearly fell over a kerb because I was looking back at the Supra.

Shocking behaviour.

The scariest thing is when you pretend that you don't do it and then someone in the street catches you and gives you a funny look.

Every night Mike parks somewhere different in the street (ie where ever there is a space) and whenever i walk pass the car i look at it and thinks that is the best car in the street by far. And then it registers that its ours.

LOL you think that's odd, but you should have seen me yesterday, i'm trying to get the bottom rad hose off so i have one arm down one side of the fan and the other down the other both trying to hold a pair of pliers onto the clip to get it off! to achieve this i'm got my legs spread and i'm leaning over the front with my face pressed against the cam belt cover, when a neighbour walks passed and says you do love that car don't you! pissed myself! never occurred to me what it looked like!:love: :blush:

I was working on the supra today at my old mans garage when his neighbour popped round to see what i was up to.

NEIGHBOUR "you know every time you walk by this car"

ME "yeh"

NEIGHBOUR "i can feel the money in my pocket being drawn to it like a magnet"

ME "F**k off"