The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD Boot Spoiler/Over Fenders

Guest jaydeeuk

Guest jaydeeuk

I am looking for a rear boot spoiler (TRD) and over fenders. The cheapest TRD spoiler that I have seen is £145 plus p&p (£60) in Hong Kong, has anyone purchased one and are they any good????

I like the fenders on Lee's car anyone know where I can get them from???

Thanx

• 4 weeks later...

you like my car? mine are genuine veilsides but i cant see ibrars being any different to be honest.. they are only a couple of hundred quid through him too. I'd get the spoiler through Nic the import pimp personally as his products are tried and tested

I am looking for a rear boot spoiler (TRD) and over fenders. The cheapest TRD spoiler that I have seen is £145 plus p&p (£60) in Hong Kong, has anyone purchased one and are they any good????

I like the fenders on Lee's car anyone know where I can get them from???

Thanx

Hi mate

I have just finished a group buy for replica TRD wings, see details [thread=66421]HERE[/thread]. There are 3 versions available, all GRP, GRP sides/Carbon Fibre centre and all Carbon Fibre, all prices INCLUDE postage.

The wings I sell are good quality and perfect fit (not often the case with replica body parts), there are dozens of members here with these fitted, see pics on the link.

I have just placed the group buy order, but if you can confirm before Monday I can add an extra wing on if you want one.

cheers