The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Rising Sun Car Show

karl

BTW, did I see you in Leeds on Wednesday evening at a set of lights?

hi martin what dose btm mean what time did u see me bud if it was 19.30 ish then yes was getting some bits to fix my old mans car he was driving my car.

I'm helping run the show this year. How many cars we looking at from here and I will pencil you in a nice spot...

http://www.risingsuncarshow.co.uk

More details :-

Saturday 12th August & 13th August. Its a weekend show with more trade stands and car clubs this year. Free camping.

Show and shine, concours, club displays rolling road etc

01226 751772 or 0776655 7906

Email not working at the moment as still trying to get new website up and running.

I'd have thought that a static meet would provide a better opportunity for the club both in terms of visitors and other clubs (a chance to compete) than a rolling convoy of cars.

Shouldn't the club be fully represented at both rather than the one at which the mods are attending?

If it's too much hassle I'll organize something myself.

This probably highlights another reason why the current boundries are way too large, we need more regional organisers and more regions :)

I vote Martin!

Anyway I'll probably be going to the Rising Sun jobby unless I'm feeling unsociable.

This probably highlights another reason why the current boundries are way too large, we need more regional organisers and more regions :)

I vote Martin!

Anyway I'll probably be going to the Rising Sun jobby unless I'm feeling unsociable.

There is nothing stopping a member of the forum setting up an event. Just because I am an events Mod, doesn't mean I have to go to every event! This is a hobby after all and which ever events I go to are at my own personsal cost.

What part of my post about "I will arrange a club stand if requested" did you miss Michael??

I'd have thought that a static meet would provide a better opportunity for the club both in terms of visitors and other clubs (a chance to compete) than a rolling convoy of cars.

Shouldn't the club be fully represented at both rather than the one at which the mods are attending?

If it's too much hassle I'll organize something myself.

Martin,

as per my reply to Michael's post. People arrange events all over the country, if you want to sort this out on the day then please do so. The reason we where brought in was to help the members, I am the events Mod for the NE & NW, the Lake District is in my area and I went last year, as did Matt, Daz, Jim and others, It is MY choice of event that I want to go to.

And I will again say

"If you want a stand I will organise 1, if there is enough Interest, at the moment there is only 2 of you as Michael does not know if he is going or not?

I will put some thing on the calendar and start a list if you want

What part of my post about "I will arrange a club stand if requested" did you miss Michael??

All of it.

I couldn't care less if there is a club stand there or not - at the end of the day if a few of us turn up and park together then we have a club stand. No need to make things complicated for the sake of it.

All of it.

I couldn't care less if there is a club stand there or not - at the end of the day if a few of us turn up and park together then we have a club stand. No need to make things complicated for the sake of it.

Well speak to Martin (RedM) then he is wanting something organised and you said "This probably highlights another reason why the current boundries are way too large, we need more regional organisers and more regions"

I am just trying to help after being asked.

If your interested please append names to book a stand area, Martin (RedM) wants to set up a club stand, all those interested please start a list on here.

If your not interested in a club stand don't try to spoil it for those that are.

Thanks

Tom

Yeah, what I'm looking for is those who will be definitely up for this and what days you'll be attending. If there is enough interest then I'll make sure I'm there both days (you lucky, lucky people) with a stand/gazebo/bedouin tent etc.

If not then maybe we'll only be present as a club on one of the days.

So, if your coming and only an act of God will stop you then names below. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...