The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Arragh b*ll**cks

annan

typical eh. Easter weekend looking good weather wise. car was cleaned last weekend in and out. On Tuesday took her out of the garage. Gust of wind blew my wheelie bin onto the car- putting a small thumb size dent in the wing just above the wheel arch- arrgh. Now call me funny, but my supe has to be perfect- and even though the dent is small- the dent people can't remove it until after easter. I don't want to drive an imperfect car- because its the same as driving an imperfect lambo or ferrari- these sort of cars have to be mint- am I over reacting?

Thats an arse, what crap luck, I know where you are coming from, even though others probably wouldn't even notice, because you know it plays on your mind. Don't let it ruin your weekend though, enjoy it, drive the car and relax, after all it will be fixed soon enough (and result if dent magicians can sort it without paintwork!)

It is gutting when you try and look after something and take pride in it to have someone come along and key it, or drive into you, its just bad luck that happened here. As the old adage goes, SHIT HAPPENS. Nevermind, they'll get it looking as good as new if you take it to a decent dent guy.

yeah same kinda dent and same spot except a kid crashed into me on his bmx. i took the wheel off and the inside wheel arch cover. i poured some boiling hot water over it to soften the metal and so the paint would not crack. use the handle end of a screw driver and push it out and kinda roll the top of the handle along and around the dent. and hey presto it came out cant even see it now

good luck :)