The mkiv Supra Owners Club

dash

gaz1

mmmm yeah but will bugger it getting it off or bck on useless at that sort of thing end up busting every clip and losing all the screws

sounds a bit like me, i aint technical so i rely on the experts to do the work for me, my idea of technical is getting the beetroot open with out getting it on my clothes lol. But i did try this and it is a bugger to get off and now my centre console is loose at one side :innocent: but if you take your time and have little bags for the screws you cant go wrong, i found the hardest part was unplugging the clock it took me half and hour just for that and several tantrums

sounds a bit like me, i aint technical so i rely on the experts to do the work for me, my idea of technical is getting the beetroot open with out getting it on my clothes lol. But i did try this and it is a bugger to get off and now my centre console is loose at one side :innocent: but if you take your time and have little bags for the screws you cant go wrong, i found the hardest part was unplugging the clock it took me half and hour just for that and several tantrums

lol know what you mean i would not even try although i did manage to fit an aerial insert :D