The mkiv Supra Owners Club

G'day - Leg Room

Guest benbigdude

Guest benbigdude

This is my first post - so hello to you all..

I am currently based in Australia, but will be moving back to Bournemouth soon and I have got new cars on the brain.

Having driven a Nissan Patrol for the last few months I can't wait to get back to something that with some grunt.

My last 2 proper rides have consisted of a Evo 8 FQ-330 and a BMW Mcoupe, but leg room has always given me issues.

I was wondering if there are any vertically challenged (6' 6") Supra owners out there and how they get on.

Cheers

Ben

I'm 6ft 4" and the Supra gives me the most headroom of any car I've had. As for leg room, I specifically bought a really small steering wheel, so now it's also the only car I've ever driven that I can put my knees together in!!!! Amazing amount of leg room mate, you'd be surprised how much room there is inside (only in the front mind ;) )

Guest Flat4_ire
201cm tall here (6' 7" and that's recently measured at hospital lol, it's like dyno figures) and I fit in the Supra better than any other car I've driven.

-Ian

ah here, ive never in my life seen anyone of these heights getting outta sports cars, im over 6ft2 and fit grand, i dont know how 6ft7 guy wud fit comfy tho! same on the subaru forum one guy asked this question and within 1hour about 20 lads replied saying " i am 6ft5, 6ft7 etc etc" again out of all the scoobys ive seen i havent see guys this big stepping out of em!

ah here, ive never in my life seen anyone of these heights getting outta sports cars, im over 6ft2 and fit grand, i dont know how 6ft7 guy wud fit comfy tho! same on the subaru forum one guy asked this question and within 1hour about 20 lads replied saying " i am 6ft5, 6ft7 etc etc" again out of all the scoobys ive seen i havent see guys this big stepping out of em!

Well Sonicsoop is definitely 6"10 and he does fit comfortably!

Guest Flat4_ire
I cant see how all you 6 foot 4 plus guys say you've got alot of room. I'm 6 foot 1, an i've not got that much room, an my seats back nearly all the way. Ur knee's must be up round your ear's !.

yeah i know man, sure im a bit over 6ft2 and i wudnt say the cockpit is massive, how mr 6ft 10 there is comfy il never know!

Guest Flat4_ire
Maybe the really tall boys have junked the front seats, comfy, an they save a bit of weight. Bonus !.

yeah like hightower out of police academy movies, just rip out the front seats and sit in the back