The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Asshole in 1.8 t spark

mattanna

On the way to work today as usual minding my own business in the N/A auto, then i see an Alfa right up my arse, swerving about(on a 40 mph road)as i pull onto dual carriageway which is uphill he decides to try and overtake, i have a car in front of me, anyway i floor it pass the car in front and the alfa by a gnats cock due to gap size, i than scamper off and pull into inside lane, predictably Alfa goes past me and i proceed with the middle finger at the window without looking at the twat, he then pulls across the lane and nearly takes my bonnet off and then swerves back into outside line, i maintain "the bird" throughout this, what is it with these people? i cannot stand those who know nothing about cars or performance, after all if Mike Tyson came into the pub i would buy him a drink not try and fight him

Matt

Yeah, I think the Supra seems to be a magnet for cocks in shite cars who think they are better. I lost count of the number of a'holes in crappy Corsas and 1.8 BMWs who would drive like a twat and cut me up only to think they have beaten me when I just slow down and let them get on with it. SAD but you did well not to rise to it :sly:

I know what you, although I don't own a Supra, I still get idiots like that. I had one the other week, I was driving over speed bumps, in a 30zone, admittedly I was only doing 20mph, but my cars suspension is quite stiff and I don't want to buckle or twist my shocks by driving like a luney over these speed bumps and they are quite high. Plus they are meant to slow cars down.

Anyway this tw@t in his Mondeo was driving right up my arse, I couldn't see him bonnet he was that close. I got to the end of the road which had a set of traffic lights, which were red. BUt as soon as they flashed orange, he was on his horn for me to go. He was so impatient, I couldn't even go anywhere, as there was a queue of cars infront of me.

Just reading this stuff infuriates me.

There was a traffic jam down Regents Street one day, and some tw*t was horning his little car off two cars behind. Only when the driver behind me got out to have a word did the fool realise that I was in front, too low to see over the car behind me. All for the want to creep 5 metres forward.

I get this all the time with Alfa males.

They always seem to have that expensive, scruffy looking hair and pink ties with huge knots.

I wait for them to pull out for the overtake and then floor it.

So did the tie match your car then Martin........

Guest Supersonic

When you get some ar$e who is right up your bumper, I either accelerate

and tap the brake pedal with the left foot, so theres no chance of the

vehicle hitting you, or if youre at lights, I just 'stall' deliberatly...they can

bloomin' well wait.

My missus has a Rover 200, and had some bling'd up Merc AMG 4x4 which

was weaving in and out and past on the inside of a load of card hundreds of

yards behind her and when the dual carriageway came to an end, it was

right behind her. It was so close, she couldnt see the reg plate, so decided

to brake test the driver. I think he will need a leather seat valet as he locked

the whole thing up as you could see the brake judder and the body shake.

Laugh....we did all the way home that night!!! hohoho!

When you get some ar$e who is right up your bumper, I either accelerate

and tap the brake pedal with the left foot, so theres no chance of the

vehicle hitting you, or if youre at lights, I just 'stall' deliberatly...they can

bloomin' well wait.

My missus has a Rover 200, and had some bling'd up Merc AMG 4x4 which

was weaving in and out and past on the inside of a load of card hundreds of

yards behind her and when the dual carriageway came to an end, it was

right behind her. It was so close, she couldnt see the reg plate, so decided

to brake test the driver. I think he will need a leather seat valet as he locked

the whole thing up as you could see the brake judder and the body shake.

Laugh....we did all the way home that night!!! hohoho!

she decided to 'brake test' a Merc 4x4 that was so close she couldn't see the number plate, whilst driving a Rover 200??? crazy :taped:

Guest Supersonic
she decided to 'brake test' a Merc 4x4 that was so close she couldn't see the number plate, whilst driving a Rover 200??? crazy :taped:

Yup...it was a 'group' decision, the car is a heap of crap, so if the ££££'s

of Merc (deffo a local footballer by the plate we saw...) ran into the back

of her car, its more of a loss to him than me/us.

I can feel the compo for the whiplash from here...

I am inclined to think twats like that are best avoided, if i can't leave them way behind, i slow down or pull over and let them go, winding them up although good fun tends to make them more determined to prove what wonderful drivers they are:rolleyes: and go on to kill you or some other unfortunate! for instance i was taking the wife to a hospital appointment, and driving in a 30 on a two track road with cars parked up one side, an i find i have an idiot in a golf stuck to my bumper making like he's going to overtake:rolleyes: :idea: as there is only enough room for one car! so i just indicated and pulled over, and made sure he saw me mouthing w***er as he passed! what is wrong with these people?