The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi everybardy....

MrHanky

Just thought I would say a quick hello. I have just got back from picking up my new baby (Mad Matts old car). Apart from the crappy weather on the way home it was a brilliant drive back (car needs cleaning badly though). Once we had reached dry weather the windows were down and I was listening to the sound of that lovely exhaust :D (every time I wanted to put my foot down though the police were there)

Thanks again Matt, it was a pleasure to meet you and im sure we will meet again at JAE.

Now im going to check on Thorena (dont ask), think about what im going to do to personalise her and then get some kip as I am shattered from all the driving.

Thanks again

Mark

Good morning everybody. Well I slept like a baby last night and was promptly woken by an excited wife and baby at 6.15 this morning as they wanted to see the Supra J

My wife actually recorded my sons reaction and I may put it somewhere later on once I have downloaded it, as it is quite funny. It basically goes as follows:

Me: “Tom…. what’s that there?”

Tom: “Ooooooooooooh, Fupra (that’s his way of saying Supra, you should listen to him try to say Lamborghini J ), brum brum (exhaust sounds from him). Daddys car. Red.

Basically he was well chuffed and he got to ride shotgun with me as the seat wont go in the back and thankfully the car doesn’t have a passenger airbag.

So once I dropped him off I went driving for about 45 minutes to work (it usually takes 12 minutes, but I took the long route).

Anyways I have got lots of crappy work to do, but every time I get a minute I will on this forum reading and thinking about what to do with her. I was thinking about a carbon bonnet as part of a stable diet for her but my wife is dead against that idea unless it is painted. Hay ho, see you all later.

Mark (cant stop grinning):D