The mkiv Supra Owners Club

dreamers

charlton

about a year ago I bought a MK2 Golf GTi that some other guy wanted, ever since then all as I have heard is how crap the car was etc etc and it was nothing blah blah blah - just because I bought it first (he even said he was only going to buy it for the number plate which wasn't even private)

Now he has a K reg Honda thing which looks a state and is maroon (you could argue it is pink!! ;) ) and he seems to think that people would be looking at and loving his car over my Supe? WTF is he on??? :blink: And his missus drives a brand new Merc AMG in Pakistan but he will give her his K reg honda when she comes to England - how can you go from a brand new AMG merc to a beaten K reg honda?

Thats not all tho, he seems to think that he is a crazy driver and will do handbrake turns at 100mph to avoid the cops and go the other way????

what drives these people?? :Pling: do they think we actually believe them??

IMO its all jelousy, i get it quite a lot as i am only 21 (but look 17/18 lol) and people wonder how i afford to own/maintain and insure a supe.

I was driving down the road the other day and had the window open, went past these two guys who thought they would be clever and shout abuse to me such as, "spawny c**t" and "wanker". I don't know them and have never seen them before so jelousy is the only thing I can think of :(

I'm not rich, certainly no daddys boy and live in a small ex council house (not that theres anything wrong with that) and work damn hard to have the things I own!! Mucky stares is all I seem to get from other so called car enthusiasts!

yeah that, I get the occational "Cool car!" form people around town (girls included.......although in their school uniforms :() I did have one guy say somthing that sounded unflattory but a blip of the throttal and I couldnt hear a word he said

To both Theo and Sarjo, just call these guys bluff and arrange a track day. If they turn up, you can embarrass (sp?) them fully, or if they cry off you still have a good day plsu you can wind them up for a year afterwards.

IMO its all jelousy, i get it quite a lot as i am only 21 (but look 17/18 lol) and people wonder how i afford to own/maintain and insure a supe.

I was driving down the road the other day and had the window open, went past these two guys who thought they would be clever and shout abuse to me such as, "spawny c**t" and "wanker". I don't know them and have never seen them before so jelousy is the only thing I can think of :(

I'm not rich, certainly no daddys boy and live in a small ex council house (not that theres anything wrong with that) and work damn hard to have the things I own!! Mucky stares is all I seem to get from other so called car enthusiasts!

Same here mate, only 21 and the amount of things people do cos they are jealous people no sorry idiots have kicked my car as I drive past cos they are jealous. I now get even more SAXOS and other w*nk cars trying to race me than what I did in my Golf gti. Other people sit up my arse or cut me up trying to race me, I cant be bothered most of the time and leave em to it!

you will always get gimps like those mentioned above. when i was working down south i had a "mate" (not anymore) who thought his brand new 1.1 fiesta was tha sh1t. his mates however loved my car :D

i've since moved onto loads of other tasty jap rides. the last i heard, he had traded in his fiesta for another new one.... some people live life in dillusion :D

Same here mate, only 21 and the amount of things people do cos they are jealous people no sorry idiots have kicked my car as I drive past cos they are jealous. I now get even more SAXOS and other w*nk cars trying to race me than what I did in my Golf gti. Other people sit up my arse or cut me up trying to race me, I cant be bothered most of the time and leave em to it!

I know what you mean, i had a girl racer in a Saxo driving on my rear bumper in traffic, weaving about etc. Put my foot down to 80 to clear some space after the road cleared a bit, she did the same. Soooo.... when the traffic cleared i put my foot down a little and then slowed down, moved into the inside lane and slammed the brakes on. Bitch went flying past, then i got up her arse (in the car i mean) and gave her some back. She turned off in a mood (i make all the girls do that :whistle: )

I know what you mean, i had a girl racer in a Saxo driving on my rear bumper in traffic, weaving about etc. Put my foot down to 80 to clear some space after the road cleared a bit, she did the same. Soooo.... when the traffic cleared i put my foot down a little and then slowed down, moved into the inside lane and slammed the brakes on. Bitch went flying past, then i got up her arse (in the car i mean) and gave her some back. She turned off in a mood (i make all the girls do that :whistle: )

They have crap cars so they gotta try and prove a point. I have nothing to prove and at the end of the day its a saxo etc - other people who have a point to prove are Imprezza owners - they make me laugh sitting up my ass then over taking me only to turn off the road 100yards in front!!!