The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone interested in a Diamondbrite Kit for their car ?

MichaelG

Hi folks

Summer Show time is nearly upon us !!:)

As most of you will know, we closed down the Valet business (premises wise) a few months ago. I have been digging around all of the office stuff and chucking stuff out now that the summer nights are here kinda.....all the consumables etc....and came across 5 Boxed Brand New Genuine Unopened JewelUltra Diamondbrite Kits. :D

These Kits include the Stage 1 and Stage 2 bottles of body protection, Fabric Spray Guard for Carpets and Seats....and a full aftercare kit consisting Diamondbrite Shampoo and Conserve Wash / Wax.

I had sold a few of these kits previously to forum members who were VERY happy with the results, and for those of you interested you can see that thread here....

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=38534&highlight=diamondbrite

These kits are supplied to Trade only and cant be bought Retail, there are a few knock off half kits on ebay before anyone says it i know.....but most of it is fake / diluted / turtle wax polish in a diamondbrite pack etc etc, and to be honest you never know what you are getting in the bottles ! And we have seen some strange stuff passed off as Diamondbrite. :rolleyes:

These kits i have arent mush more expensive than those on fleabay anyways....and they are guaranteed genuine. ( I also have a good rep on here for Sonax group buys etc which i will be doing again soon ):D

To have your car done by an authorised outlet costs in the region of anything from £200-400. So its a case of snapping up this bargain, get your car GLEEEEEEEEAMING for summer (ask the forum members who bought last time ! :cool: ) and then going for a pose. :cool:

The paintwork has basically "sealed protection" once this has been applied, and details are at the bottom of this post. Its great stuff, superb, one kit would probably be enough to do two cars, one large one small.

The kits arent usually available as it should be applied by a dealership / outlet, but i know how crazy some folk on here are about there cars and this is a one time opportunity, i wont be doing this again thats for certain. I didnt even know i still had these unopened kits.

I will have 5 full kits available, and priced at £35 plus £7.50 postage. First to pay = first to get.

Once this has been applied you dont need to polish the car again, although you can if required, just dont use a cutting polish or obviously it will remove the finish. Superb water repellancy properties, protects against UV Fading of the paint, bird limescale and airborne pullution. And makes it TEN times easier to clean the car once its on. I swear by it, pic of my car at the bottom of the page. We sold / applied it for 5 years and not one problem or complaint.

The ultimate compliment / finish for your pride and joy.

Anyone interested in a kit please Put your name here AND PM me. Only 5 available and to be fair i will limit it to 2 per person max....even though there is only 5.

Paypal is preferred if you can pay the 3% surcharge on top as its by far easiest and safest.

Thanks

Michael

What is JewelUltra Diamondbrite and what are the benefits ?...

JewelUltra Diamondbrite was developed for the harsh environment of Scandinavian Countries originally, and has proven to be outstanding in todays day-to-day driving. The kit consists of a Base Coat, Sealant top coat, Interior Fabric Protection, and a Wash / Wax Conserve which contributes to the superior protection of your vehicle.

Used on both New and Used vehicles, Diamondbrite will enhance the appearance of your vehicle beyond the capabilities of ordinary polishes, and the Interior Fabic protector also maintains the interior carpets and seat fabric durabiliy when any spillage's might occur, by preventing the fluid from penetrating the surface of the material, enabling it to be wiped-up quickly and avoiding any unwanted nasty stains.

http://www.diamondvalet.co.uk/faq2.htm

So if it's applied and say you have a scrape, say from a speed bump, how much of a PITA would respraying it be with Diamond Brite on there? I'll still have one like and get it sprayed first, just wondering for a few months time that's all because of track days etc

So if it's applied and say you have a scrape, say from a speed bump, how much of a PITA would respraying it be with Diamond Brite on there? I'll still have one like and get it sprayed first, just wondering for a few months time that's all because of track days etc

Its no more a pain in the ass to remove than any other polish or sealant contrary to some bodyshops belief.

:cool: