The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new car

Guest tezzer

Guest tezzer

hello all you supra owners. bought my first ever supra yesterday - twin turbo totally unmodified (as yet) and have not yet come down to earth!!! :)

the power is awesome and i can't stop driving it, that is until i saw the petrol gauge dropping like a stone. so for the rest of today i'll just stare at it instead! how many gallons to the mile do you get from one- and do you have any meets in the lincolnshire area

Guest dee_rz

they are pretty thirsty get use to it fella, not a cheap car to run

i get about 240ish miles to £67 of optimax that's all kinds of driving combined :) but do i give a hoot....nop and yep you can also just look at her, happy owning :thumbs:

Guest tezzer

thanks for headlight info, might contact you some time as the lights are a bit on the cloudy side.

and who cares about the cost of petrol anyway!!!

Welcome Tezzer...Your lucky, I had to stare a my supra on the driveway for 1 whole month!!!! The reason being that I couldn't insure it until my 21st :)

gzaerojon is wicked with the headlights, did mine before i put her on the road and they look awsome - check out 'my garage' if u wanna see the pics

happy motoring :)