The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CRD supra runs 9.4 today

MONKEYmark

just had pm the CRD supra has just run a 9.4 get in there.well done to all the CRD team.

thanks to slowboy for letting me know will wait for full time slip.he said they broke record for jap import.dont think keith chegwin cowie will be happy.

great news

:)

PS.

keith done a [email protected] might have jumped gun at beating there time unless its for a rwd car.

still great news for CRD all the effort they put in

just had pm the CRD supra has just run a 9.4 get in there.well done to all the CRD team.

thanks to slowboy for letting me know will wait for full time slip.he said they broke record for jap import.dont think keith chegwin cowie will be happy.

great news

He'll be in a tantrum tonight throwing all his spare cups around

cant wait for full time slip to update.keith done a [email protected] in his 1000kg 900hp car. the supra must have a lot more weight too.

dee has also done a low 60ft time too.

i believe his car weighs about 1200 kg's and if he has ran 9.38 its still faster than 9.4?? so how has the CRD broken the record for a jap import?? as Keiths is a jap import??

i had a feeling that the CRD supra was going to do great things this year after seeing it coast over the line with i think a broken rear diff at the jap show in october and i think he got a 9.8 and coasted the last 100 meters :blink:

As ive said before its looking like a great year this year for UK dragging and about time we started catching up with the japs and eventually the guys in the US ;)

Mike

great news

PS.

keith done a [email protected] might have jumped gun at beating there time unless its for a rwd car.

still great news for CRD all the effort they put in

nice one CRD,thats a great time!!:cool:

Think keith cowie will be running scared now!!!:D

(waits for his fanclub to arrive):spank:

not far off his time

I was actually about to post if there was any other supra's which will be challenging the likes of the CRD supra this year??

Not seen the RSE supra? anyone got any specs or pics :)

Mike

(i posted this on the GTR board to let them know lmao)

I was actually about to post if there was any other supra's which will be challenging the likes of the CRD supra this year??

Not seen the RSE supra? anyone got any specs or pics :)

Mike

(i posted this on the GTR board to let them know lmao)

Do a search, an old topic in the spirited driving section shows pics of the engine bay of RSE supe. Twin T66`s loads of n20:eyebrows:

i believe his car weighs about 1200 kg's and if he has ran 9.38 its still faster than 9.4?? so how has the CRD broken the record for a jap import?? as Keiths is a jap import??

i had a feeling that the CRD supra was going to do great things this year after seeing it coast over the line with i think a broken rear diff at the jap show in october and i think he got a 9.8 and coasted the last 100 meters :blink:

As ive said before its looking like a great year this year for UK dragging and about time we started catching up with the japs and eventually the guys in the US ;)

Mike

just going on the pm i got.then i checked keith chegwin cowies time so edit of the post was in order.great news its paying off for them.not sure about the weight of the crd supra been 1200kg.

if it was 1200kg that would work out to be 2640 pounds. 1200kg x 2.2

they struggle to get weights down to sub 3000lb in america.

would be good to know what it weighs.

just going on the pm i got.then i checked keith chegwin cowies time so edit of the post was in order.great news its paying off for them.not sure about the weight of the crd supra been 1200kg.

if it was 1200kg that would work out to be 2640 pounds. 1200kg x 2.2

they struggle to get weights down to sub 3000lb in america.

would be good to know what it weighs.

can i ask why you have to insult Keith?? whats he done to you?? not that i want to start a "who said to him" and "well they said" type thread but from what ive read every post that you mention Keith Cowie you insult him etc???

back to the CRD one of the guys from the GTR club was sat behind him waiting to run and said that Dee was amazing off the line :D

also remember that you can run a RWD car faster than a 4wd car down the strip so i presume if Mr Cowie wanted to run it in RWD he "could" potencially go faster??

Mike

can i ask why you have to insult Keith?? whats he done to you?? not that i want to start a "who said to him" and "well they said" type thread but from what ive read every post that you mention Keith Cowie you insult him etc???

back to the CRD one of the guys from the GTR club was sat behind him waiting to run and said that Dee was amazing off the line :D

also remember that you can run a RWD car faster than a 4wd car down the strip so i presume if Mr Cowie wanted to run it in RWD he "could" potencially go faster??

Mike

LOL that has got a catch to it.dont take everything so serious.sounds like you in love with keith.only joking incase you take that serious too.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

LOL that has got a catch to it.dont take everything so serious.sounds like you in love with keith.only joking incase you take that serious too.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

i dont take anything serious bud but you tend to take the pi55 out of friends or peope you know well as i do all the time on the 300 club etc but i would never take the pi55 and insult someone i dont really know??

maybe its you that has a bit of a thing for scottish plumbers??? :p

i dont take anything serious bud but you tend to take the pi55 out of friends or peope you know well as i do all the time on the 300 club etc but i would never take the pi55 and insult someone i dont really know??

maybe its you that has a bit of a thing for scottish plumbers??? :p

hes just taking the piss mate,youre not one of the fan club too are you?:D

have you got any of cheggers mugs?;)

hes just taking the piss mate,youre not one of the fan club too are you?:D

have you got any of cheggers mugs?;)

no mate but i must admit both me and my little one have a t shirt :D mainly bought to support a guy who up until recently did most of it himself on a small budget :)

and no i'm not into fan clubs but i have spoken to keith a few times to tap his knowledge about skylines when i had an R32 and he helped me out no end but isnt that what these clubs are all about :friday:

Mike

no mate but i must admit both me and my little one have a t shirt :D mainly bought to support a guy who up until recently did most of it himself on a small budget :)

and no i'm not into fan clubs but i have spoken to keith a few times to tap his knowledge about skylines when i had an R32 and he helped me out no end but isnt that what these clubs are all about :friday:

Mike

:) fair play

nice specced 300zx by the way:)