The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ashford Monthly Meet

klump

Some of you may remember a little while ago from other posts that some of us wanted a local meet for the South East Kent area.

After quite a lot of thinking and chatting between ourselves, Adam (spyda)and myself approched a pub yesterday to see if they would be happy for us to hold a monthly meet at their establishment - they were more than happy to oblige with everything that we talked about.

The night will be on the second Monday evening of every month.

They are setting aside the conservatory for us which holds an easy 20 plus people, which happens to look over the car park.

They of course serve food to which i said that the majority of us would par take in - think this is only fair from what they are doing for the meet.

The pub is called The New Chimneys and the car park is plenty big enough for us plus their normal customers.

The first date is booked for 8th May.

I hope this will be first of many to come so lets make the first one a good one !!!

http://uk.multimap.com/p/browse.cgi?pc=TN233JJ

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. klump

2. ChrisSZ

3. Spyda

I guess I should turn up :D

Here's a pretty cool map showing just how close it is to the M20: here

It'll be good to have a monthly meet, and see all you lot in the summer months :)

Getting there about 7 - 7:30 yeah Col?

BYE

toyotatom is up for this too and possibly Zap and tina, c'mon you southerners this could be the beginning of something good here, how many decent pubs are willing to give us first dibs on thier facilities evry month.....

exactly;)

• 2 weeks later...