The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The hunt begins this weekend

MrHanky

Hello all,

I have finally got some money sorted to buy my Supra and will be scouring this forum, Autotrader, Ebay and anywhere else I can find to create a list of potential Supra's. I have already contacted a few of the people here to find out about their cars and I will hopefully be able to start looking at a few around the country in the next week or so.

My dream would be to get a manual 6 speed TT but I am also considering autos's (although my brother who is an R33 GTR owner insists that I would be disappointed by the lack of driver involvement) and possibly Mad Matts NA (as it looks fantastic). Thankfully im not as narrow minded as my brother so I will be considering the pro's and cons of all types.

Anyway, I must get back to searching for cars. Hopefully I will own some kind of Supra in the not too distant future.

Mark

I would vouch for Mad Matts car, the car itself is a wonderfull piece of engineering that has not wanted for any part, its a shame the driver looks like he was in Wham.

Considering the amount of cars available, you are spoilt for choice, but if you would like something different and a base to start your modding, getting Matts would be my choice. You have no turbos to worry about.

However, everyone who frequents this forum look after their cars!

DO NOT BUY FROM AUTOTRADER, BUY FROM HERE, WE ARE TRUSTED PEOPLE!!!

Guest dee_rz
I would vouch for Mad Matts car, the car itself is a wonderfull piece of engineering that has not wanted for any part, its a shame the driver looks like he was in Wham.

Considering the amount of cars available, you are spoilt for choice, but if you would like something different and a base to start your modding, getting Matts would be my choice. You have no turbos to worry about.

However, everyone who frequents this forum look after their cars!

DO NOT BUY FROM AUTOTRADER, BUY FROM HERE, WE ARE TRUSTED PEOPLE!!!

agreed same as above, that's why there are some cheaper cars on there too, don't believe the'll just be good just because these cars are built really well they can still be miss treated and not looked after as any other car, there the one's that tend to be cheaper

Guest dee_rz
agreed same as above, that's why there are some cheaper cars on there too, don't believe the'll just be good just because these cars i built really well they can still be miss treated and not looked after as any other car, there the one's that tend to be cheaper

ad