The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of my baby!

Guest Flat4_ire

Guest Flat4_ire

Well here are a few pics (not great quality) of my baby that is for sale soon enough :( 1995 RZ-S 6speed with a few nice lil mods,just got the carbon bonnet fitted today.. hope you guys like her...

[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c108/corcorantonyire/AUTOTRADERPICS001.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c108/corcorantonyire/AUTOTRADERPICS020.jpg[/img]

Guest Flat4_ire
Looks nice mate, shame you have to sell it

thanx il take some better pics later and clean the rims etc, its a shame yea but it has to be done as im heading to australia dude

Guest Flat4_ire
Thats a great looking supra, nice job mate

why thank you, il get a better pic up later cos the rims look dull as feck there, i really like it

Guest Flat4_ire
looks really cool. sometimes wish i gone for white and not black...

looks sexy in black man but a bitch to keep clean and u notice every little wave and scratch and swirl, il never go black again! (that sounds bad)

thanx il take some better pics later and clean the rims etc, its a shame yea but it has to be done as im heading to australia dude

Yeah i know mate, quite an adventure, i've had 2 friends that have moved over there, one of them to do his pilots license as it was a lot cheaper there, they are both very happy :)

Guest Flat4_ire
:Pics: :)

i was goin to fit it nic but i said feckit i might aswell make some money instead of losing it wen selling ya know? wud have looked great with the bonnet tho!! :(

Guest Flat4_ire
F"@\** &@*+ and @*?*

I tried to brib him into selling it to me (and you sure you dont want to give me that bonnet?).

Car is looking very well mate, shame you have to sell it.

i sold the bonnet to chris ages ago, and i sold the spoiler to him the other day too, would have looked grreeeat on mine but no point now as im sellin her :rolleyes:

i sold the bonnet to chris ages ago, and i sold the spoiler to him the other day too, would have looked grreeeat on mine but no point now as im sellin her :rolleyes:

Shame on you!

My car is white too, you know black on white looks the best!!!

Guest Flat4_ire
Shame on you!

My car is white too, you know black on white looks the best!!!

i know its the only way to go, sure i had gorgeous racing hart c4-r 18" black spoke with nice chrome dish ordered but cancelled cos im selling up, i wud have had her looking unreal man!!

Guest Flat4_ire
An old old car of mine... Still looking as fresh as ever

ahh i remember you from cruiseirl, i was Sti Type R haha remember me now?? ;)