The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What Fuel

NeoFuture

Not sure about an NA, but on my TT i use Tesco 99Ron super, but any of the super varieties such as BP Ultimate, Optimax will be fine. You shouldnt use premium 95 Ron unleaded in these cars.

I do find however i get far less miles out of BP Ultimate than i do Tesco stuff

beat me to it James...

Guest Flat4_ire
Huh?!

he sayin the fuel made a difference on his Smart car, u know those little tiny girlie 2 seats cars!? :D dont see how it would make noticeable difference on a 40bhp motor tho

Huh?!

believe it or not i got a renult modus (postman pats van but in silver) as a company car and i ran it dry after a few tanks of 95ron and i then used optimax after that for a few tanks till i got a different car and i swear i could notice a difference, that was a 1.4

hi guys

should i be using super or premium, does it make much of a difference ? i know it did with my smart car !

Neo

Blimey! I thought you could run Smart cars on paraffin :D

Seriously, You want to use Super Unleaded in an import Supra (TT or N/A) I think UK cars are OK with 95 RON

Anything like Shell Optimax, BP Ultimate or Tesco 99, you shouldn't go too far wrong with.

hi guys

should i be using super or premium, does it make much of a difference ? i know it did with my smart car !

thanks

Neo

you used to drive a smart car(roller skate):D

ps. use optimax or tesco 99 ron

Guest electricmini
yup nippy too

Yep, mine's quite nippy, except when it breaks down!

(in the garage for the 4th time now, it's not even 2 years old.... grrrrrr)

I should have spent the money on a Mk4 Supe....:(

mine was 80 bhp mapped to 115 bhp deliped air intake, pipercross filter, monoblock intercooler (brabus one), custom built exhaust using a motorbike can and a precat from a cl320, and i could boost to 1.55 bar, but unfortunatly i needed back seats hehe so i bought a supra